Search results

1. A

Red Sea Reefer Rimless Details

Does anyone have any details on the new Red Sea Reefer Rimless systems other than the information that is on the website? I really would like to see closeup photos of the tank and sump area along with more details. I've seen the old videos previewing these tanks at shows but I would like to see...
  2. A

Need help identifying. Is this a Sycon Sponge?

I noticed this thing at the base of my wall hammer and also on a piece of live rock. I did some searching online and it appears to be a Sycon Sponge. Can anyone confirm that?
  3. A

Aquadude's 65g is up and running!!!! Aquadude's 65g is up and running!!

Aquadude's 65g is up and running!!!! I've been waiting for weeks to get my 65g tank going. I ordered a package from a LFS and it took a little longer than expected because their vendor had to build my stand. I wanted a stand that was taller than the ones that they had available. I've had...
  4. A

MP10 Noise level?

I'm thinking of purchasing 2 MP10s for a 65g tank. I've read about noise issues in different forums and I've seen a few videos on youtube showing the noise. I was wondering if the current MP10s have noise issues. Have any of you recently purchased a MP10 and experienced noise problems? They...
  5. A

Will Radion XR30W Gen3 with Wide Angle TIR cover a 65g

I am new to reef tanks and I'm about to purchase a 65g that is 36Lx18Wx24H. I initially planned to purchase 2 AI Hydras but learned that they are about to be discontinued. I'm now back to considering a Radion XR30W G3 with the wide angle lens. I was wondering if anyone has used this light...
  6. A

Can't decide between 65g or 55g

I've decided to get back into the hobby after being away from it for 10 years. In the past I had FO tanks but I decided that I wanted a reef tank. I've spent hours in LFSs looking around and asking questions. I was initially planning to buy a 65g tank but later looked at a 55. I like the...