Search results

1. T

RSM C-130

Thanks Dave! Do you know of any UK stockists at all? Actually scrap that just seen you are in the US. Ill see what I can save up for. Are they fairly easy to install? I'm not overly god at anything electrical!
  2. T

RSM C-130

Just a quick one. Not sure if this is even possible but I have in my Local fish shop yesterday and noticed some LED bulbs in the form of Florescent tubes. Thought it was a great idea but of course they didn't have the connector to use in my RSM. Does anyone know if anywhere does do something...
  3. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Yeah LR and Live Sand. Cant believe the shrimp vanished so quick. something in there must be hungry :)
  4. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

ok so I put 2 shrimps on 6 days ago and have been testing every day. No sign of any Amonia spike at all, not Nirtites. Went away for a couple of days and got back to find the shrimps have gone. I put them in a mesh bag and theres nothing left. Tested today and still no amonia or nitrites...
  5. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Skimmer went mental at the weekend. Hadnt touched anything but just kept overflowing. There was nothing I could do to stop it! Left it off for a couple of hours which seemed to fix the problem when I turned it back on. Is this something I should expect to happen now and again?
  6. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

The skimmer is still producing some nice gunk so maybe I should try the tank without the skimmer on for a few days?
  7. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Still no change in the stats. I am trying to hold off adding a Prawn to the tank as have read many stories of people saying the house stinks! Mrs would not be best pleased with that!! I may have to go down that route yet though, still adding some brine shrimp and flake food each day but...
  8. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Thanks for the info mate. Certainly a great read! I have noticed in the section where the outlet pipe is in the "sump" there are lots of white swimming things. Not sure what you would call them! but they are swimming around just above the black sponge! Hopefully this is a good sign!
  9. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Tank has now been running 2 weeks. Im seeing no changes in the water parameters. Checking every other day but nothing is changing. Ive added some brine shrimp and flake food but nothing is happening! Am i doing something wrong?
  10. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Found what looks to be a small aptasia last night. Excuse the spelling! It is very small and not sure whether it actually is or not yet! not sure what to do with it as it is so small. It shot back into the rock when I went near it.
  11. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Fully wet and salted!
  12. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Rocks and Sand in. About to get wet!
  13. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Skimmer has been on for a few hours now
  14. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

oh wow! That would be amazing if they do! I will wait till then and see what happens then!
  15. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

I know there doesnt seem to be many people out there with them yet!. Loving the tank though apart from the loud fans when the lights are on!
  16. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Need 5 Posts for images! Booooo. Anyway the tank is all wet, sand and Rock in and everything up and running. Will check the water stats later.
  17. T

My RSM C 130 Journey

Hi all, Im Jon from just outside Oxford in the UK. Been roaming around the forums for quite some time but now have my new C 130 in its place so through I would share my Journey with you! I previously had a TMC 15 Litre Nano which has been running for just over a year. been very happy with...