Search results

1. C

Asking for help once again!! PH problems.

One more thing...since my tank is now in basement, would I benefit from plumbing my air intake in my skimmer to fresh outside air? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. C

Great articles. Thanks again DaveK. [emoji106][emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. C

Thanks for the reply DaveK. U r right, my ph drops to 7.8/7.9 at night but will come up to 7.9/8.0 during the day. I did notice cac/mag were low also. Started workin on that. Livestock all seems to be doin fine, great polyp extension & all. I'm gonna read the articles u mentioned. Thanks...
  4. C

So my ph meter has been reading 7.7-7.8 a couple weeks ago. I started dosing with Kent marine dkh/ph super buffer. I got my ph meter up to 7.9 but now my Kh is 13. I did a water change today & tested my water. Results as followed with salifert kits Salinity--1.025 (refractometer)...
  5. C

8G BioCube (25G Downsized)

Glad it's all starting to go ur way finally. Tagging along if u don't mind. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. C

Marty's reef tank

Great lookin tank. It progressed very nicely. Makes me kinda jealous that I can't treat myself to the corals as fast as you. [emoji14] I like all the pictures & comparisons of your coral growth. Thanks for sharing. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. C

Whippetguy's RSR 450

Lookin good. I bet ur really gonna enjoy the bigger tank. [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. C

Dracko's 55g Reef

Hello Dracko, Just caught up in ur thread here...how's the tank doin? Hopefully it all turned around for you & were able to replace the tang you suddenly lost. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. C

Wrangy's 50 Gallon ZEOvit Rebirth

Damn good lookin corals... Puts mine to shame!! Lol. [emoji4]. Thanks for sharing some pics for us amateurs to drool over. [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. C

My 92gal mixed reef corner bowfront

Looks like your off to a good start. Good luck & enjoy. Like others have mentioned, I would add the tang last. [emoji4] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. C

Whip's 92 Gallon Corner Bowfront Chronicle

Congrats on the steel of a tank setup. [emoji106]. Lookin good so far. I'm gonna tag along if u don't mind?!?! Is that a reef keeper controller in ur stand? I'm not very tech savy (country kid), but I have a brand new reef keeper elite with no instructions so it's just sittin n a...
  12. C

My 550 litre marine conversion

Congrats on the new tank set up. [emoji4]. I really wish I new a good electrician that would help me out with all the wires in my stand!! I will follow along if u don't mind. Good luck on the journey!! [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. C

socos 46 gallon bowfront

I remember my old tank that was set up for years but I had to tear it down due to life's unexpected. But I'm like u, I miss that tank, & I'm also having to start all over. Sorry bout the shrimps but looks like u are coming along nicely. [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. C

Interesting find with a flashlight. GOOD or BAD??

Thanks nano. I'm gonna give that a try before I pull the rock out. [emoji4][emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. C

Hello DaveK. I figured it wouldn't be good to leave it in my tank but how do you suggest trapping it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. C

So before I went to bed I decided to get the flashlight out & go explore my tank in the dark. Much to my surprise I discovered this crab hanging out in a hole in the rock just under my montipora. Seems to be a little bit bigger than a quarter, looks like it has fuzzy legs that are striped...
  17. C

Clint's 220 mixed reef

Just some new random pics after the move. Some of em look ok for starting out from small frags. It's starting to come together. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. C

Clint's 220 mixed reef

Well I finally decided that my purple tang had to go. [emoji19]. He has always picked at my open brain( that's what's covered by plastic cup in my pics), but then he started pickin at a lot of my LPS. [emoji848] I know right--they aren't supposed to but he did. I gave him to a friend for her...
  19. C

Josh's SuperReef 65

I'm gonna have to try that carbon when it's time to re-order. I fight my carbon clumping in my reactor also. Good to know. Tank looks good. Keep up the hard work. [emoji108] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. C

Apology & cyno question?

Damn auto correct...sorry eQuatics. Thanks. B Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk