Search results

1. R

a question.......automatic refilling

yep i have one on my 130
  2. R

New RSM 130D Single Pump Flow Question

I run a second powerhead as well, one is definately not enough.
  3. R

Suspected Malware

i have been getting that here for months, I did bring it up once a long time ago. I got it again yesterday and today, then it just said this site no longer exists lol
  4. R

Free Return Pump RSM 130!

Yep, I got one too.
  5. R

Ann's RSM 130D

I don't point either of mine at the surface. I have one in each back corner point down and to the opposite front corner.
  6. R

Ann's RSM 130D

Almost 90 degrees, but not quite.
  7. R

Ann's RSM 130D

This would be the best way! .. unfortunately, I no longer keep the lid on mine, so I couldn't help with a vid :P
  8. R

Ann's RSM 130D

finally got these to load on my crappy work computer lol . ... yep, you are on the right track, just need to push the middle of those braces up towards the back like nano was saying and they will hold it open.
  9. R

Ann's RSM 130D

I have a 130D as well, the lid does not open all the way, never has .. but its pretty close to 90 degrees, it opens enough anyways.
  10. R

Help - New RSM c-130 runs way too hot!

glad I don't run my skimmer :D
  11. R

Hoodless Red Sea Max 130D?

I don't run the skimmer, so I don't have much to hide in the back, otherwise i may have gotten that cover too. the pic above still has the skimmer in the tank, but i removed it shortly after i took off the lid as i have never used it anyways.
  12. R

Reefers 130D

Yep, hanging from a couple plant hooks :D
  13. R

Here is a shot of mine from a couple months ago.
  14. R

problem..........

I have had skimmers in the past that worked like a charm. This 130D skimmer does not. I spent months trying to make it work, either it pulled nothing, or it over flowed, there was no in between with this thing, and it was very noisy regardless what I did with it, even with the mod. So yeah, out...
  15. R

problem..........

the 130D skimmer is junk IMO, besides being noisy, a real pain to get it to stay dialed in. I just yanked mine, haven't been running one for 6 months now. Don't seem to need one with my water change routine.
  16. R

yep, been hoodless for a couple months now on mine
  17. R

Martin's RSM C-130

I like using live sand because you don' t have to waste time rinsing it, and it doesn't cloud the tank like crazy for days.
  18. R

RSM owners club section down?

Hey BigAl .. thanks for the reply. Here is the msg i get. and its still doing this today.
  19. R

RSM owners club section down?

well crap! .. I visit this thing most days, I wonder what crawled up its butt! *kicks it* :P