Search results

1. Newjack

Forum error problem.

I have already ruled out all that fun stuff. Plus like i mentioned, it is not dedicated to my PC. Does this on any PC I use weather its mine or works or friends.
  2. Newjack

Forum error problem.

Hey travis, I am still having the same problem with the same error code. Here is my screen shot. I am using IE with no addons Its really hard to see but the error code is at the very top.
  3. Newjack

Forum error problem.

So I been trying to get back on here but I am having an issue. I keep getting an error, no matter where i go within the forum. Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/reefsanc/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php(4715) : eval()'d code on line 11 Every page shows that...
  4. Newjack

Caulerpa grape macro Algae solution. Oh. and hi i am back :)

Thx all foe the replies! Yeahhh I can't get a foxface as cool as they are. Now I'm having trouble keeping a bunch of crabs fed lol. The biggest male is super aggresive and won't hunt for his own food. He just steels it. I think he damaged one of the others eyes. Hope not. Is there any home brew...
  5. Newjack

Question about green coralline

I turned my timers off for 24 hours then back on for normal cycle for 24 hours then back off for 24. Then I just low intinsity for a few days. Shouldn't hurt the coral they just nay not come out. Depends what coral you have too. What did you scrub your rocks with? I hope u didn't scrub them clean
  6. Newjack

Hi im new to this fourm i have been reefing off and on for 30 years

WELCOME!!! cant wait to see pics!
  7. Newjack

Question about green coralline

best thing ive done and noticed to work for cyano was to black out a couple days and manual remove. cyano is a sign of low current in that spot. try adjusting a powerhead to get better flow in that/those areas.
  8. Newjack

Certified Master Electrician here to help!

just bumpen
  9. Newjack

Caulerpa grape macro Algae solution. Oh. and hi i am back :)

I know i know its been forever sense i have annoyed yall but still been extremely busy. So last problem i had was with caulerpa macro algae.. It got 30 times worse before i found a solution. I am now the father of 9 emerald crabs!!! I trimmed the algae as much as i could and pulled it off...
  10. Newjack

Bryopsis-Trying to not Give Up!

sounds like you need a strong drink lol. Good luck with it. let us know what happends
  11. Newjack

Help with Math :)

ok... I am rounding up for everything is going to come up with a remainder... 500 ml for 120 gal means 4.17 ml per gallon.. so that's 58.39 ml for 14 gallons. As for water displacement on your live rock and so.. there's no exact way to convert lbs. to displacement. So the most accurate way to...
  12. Newjack

most rarest/expensive you have?

ive seen one at a frat party in collage.. but it was floating on the top...
  13. Newjack

New tank or week vacation?

lol thanks! oh and i will be sharing it on here but now i just need to come up with some ideas on what to get and work out a build plan.
  14. Newjack

most rarest/expensive you have?

:bump: still one see more!!! :bluenod:
  15. Newjack

Power shorting when steves LEDs turn on fitted to Rsm130D

quick question... Did you try jumping it to another circuit in another room? what did it do? Also, the place were you has corrosion... was it by the ballast or the tombstone? EDIT: oops sorry LEDs not T5s, there is no tombstones.. Anyways where exactly was the corrosion?
  16. Newjack

New tank or week vacation?

ok i know its been a while since i been on here cause work is booming and i been working day and night 7 days a week. We are so short handed on experienced electricians its literally killing us. We been working so hard and long, people are forgetting to be safe, working on live circuits that 4...
  17. Newjack

Tizay's new B-day Red Sea max 250

yes its a good sign. i think your on the right track still. its a good size tank so it could take time for the nitrite spike and ammonia to drop. Remember patience is a big part. the lack of it, is a tanks death sentence. What kind of rock did you use? i dont remember. And if your getting dark...
  18. Newjack

Emerald Crab--Dead or Shed?

wow if that's a shed its almost perfect. it looks like a shed but looks 2 perfect. i suspect its not moving at all lol. My advice is break it. if its hollow then its shed if its meaty then its dead. looks more like shed cause i dont see the mouth parts and some parts of legs are missing.