Search results

1. reefmaster3024

SomeFish Pictures

nowellsy snr once you get some ,mix them in water and sea water half and half for about 20 mins then next mix them in in almost pure sea water for another 20 minutes then you can put them straight in your tank. The are good algae eaters if you dont mind that they dont look very tropical PS...
  2. reefmaster3024

SomeFish Pictures

Yes they can live in saltwater once they are switched over, no problem
  3. reefmaster3024

SomeFish Pictures

it is , its a mollie I use 2 or 3 in my tanks to control algae and hair algae. The first one is a lyre tail anthais
  4. reefmaster3024

SomeFish Pictures

Hi just snapped a few fish pics while they were finally still for once
  5. reefmaster3024

MP-10 and cyano.....

I would say the opposite, that shows how under powered all others are. Except for tunze, my friend had same problem when he first got his tunzes on a wave controler. I think it is from random wave patterns mixin everything up and the strength of the powerhead, would be my guess. My stock...
  6. reefmaster3024

MP-10 and cyano.....

mbdave I had same problem in front side under mp10. Ive read on other boards it has something to do with uptake of nutrieants into sand from the vacuum it produces, through the sand. So basicly it is pulling up crap from under the sand to the top of the sand for the cyno to feed on. I started...
  7. reefmaster3024

New phenomenon

Is it Valonia algea you are getting , it is a bubble type algea 'Bubble' Alage: Selected Descriptions, Controls and Comments by Horge Cortes-Jorge, Jr. - Reefkeeping.com
  8. reefmaster3024

Dosing or suplements

I dose 3 part daily calcium alk and mag to keep up. I also do 5 gallon water changes weekly like most people here
  9. reefmaster3024

Quick Update

Thanks guys I have a larger tank in the works, alot of stuff on the bottom are frags that are going to be sold or traded. Im going to get this tank down to 5 or 6 LE colonies and a few chalices. Everything else is going into new tank The funny thing is I just got rid of about 20 frags and now...
  10. reefmaster3024

Quick Update

Its been about a month since I had to move my 130. had some bad luck with a heater in the holding tank lost a couple of small colonies and had corals brown out. But now everything looks like its starting to color back up. So hopefully in another month or two it will be back to full color again...
  11. reefmaster3024

how many fish do you keep?

all wrasses out of 130 tank after the move, except yellow coris now im down to 8 fish 3 chromis 1 mandrin 1 coris yellow 1 hi fin gobie 1 gumdop gobie 1 true perc
  12. reefmaster3024

Tank is back up

Terry it looks like my hollywood stunner chalice is the first victim. Lost half of its tissue. Hopefully it will be the last
  13. reefmaster3024

RSM owners - what are your other pets?

As some of you might know we raise and show dogs, here are two of our Parson (Jack) Russell Terriers. We also show miniature bull terriers. Cheers Shannon
  14. reefmaster3024

Tank is back up

I had to move my tank to living room as i was telling Reefmac in another post. So a couple of days later and some unhappy browned out corals:tears: later it due to heater not workng in holding tubs. Water got down to 70 degrees. My tank its back up. Corals are not happy right now but should...
  15. reefmaster3024

Let's see some of your sps's!!!

here are a few Tubbs 24k gold milli here is one more
  16. reefmaster3024

Too much time on my hands

Reefmack no not permantly just movinging it into another room so I can put down some hardwood floors in the room its in now. then im setting up some sort of bigger tank. Hopefully it will be, a 120 or 180 or maybe a big cube like 20x20 x20 or 30 x30 x20 I keep going back and forth on what i...
  17. reefmaster3024

Thanks dmeyers557 sorry I havnt posted in a while, the first chalice is called a cottoncandy, it has morphed colors in my tank it is usually pink like cottoncandy but has turned a blue purple color on the body but has kept the pink eyes . the second is a hollywood stunner, and the third is wild...
  18. reefmaster3024

Thanks everyone Im in between projects, so Im taking way to many pics of my tanks. You will be getting bored with them in no time. But here is the new pieces I picked up and some old ones alredy here. Chalice chalice 2 chalice 3 Pink acan lords Zoas and my...
  19. reefmaster3024

Thanks guys, I picked up a few special little treats over the past couple of days. (Like there is any room left). Lets just say most of them start with with the letter chalice. I will try to get some photos in the next couple of days
  20. reefmaster3024

sitting around with nothing to do so I clicked off a few shots right after halides came on. bottom center top right Right side