Search results

1. yorkieUK

Tenative stock list help

About 4/5 months.
  2. yorkieUK

Tenative stock list help

My current tank is 170 lt but I always intended to upgrade next Spring before any of them are anywhere near big enough to out-grow it. My new tank will be a custom built 500 lt.
  3. yorkieUK

Tenative stock list help

I always make sure that any new fish I add are slightly smaller than the current inhabitants. Works for me.
  4. yorkieUK

Tenative stock list help

My tank is "non-aggressive" and all my livestock get on well. :hug1: True Perc Clown Regal Tang Algae Blenny Bandaii Cardinal Green Mandarin Dragonet Firefish Six Line Wrasse Tamarin Wrasse Watchman Goby Boxfish Banded Pipefish Blue/Green Chromis Red Blood Shrimp Pistol Shrimp Sea Hare CUC...
  5. yorkieUK

Fish not eating.

I started a white worm culture after reading about Diana's and my fish love them. My Clown also loves live Baby Brine Shrimp (don't waste your time with Bloodworms, my Clown won't touch them). Wayne.
  6. yorkieUK

Tenative stock list help

Hi, this might help.
  7. yorkieUK

Red hermit looks sad

Just to help allay your fears, some of my crabs molt every couple of months & my Red Blood Shrimp molts every couple of weeks. Every time they molt, their colours are even more vivid than the time before. Wayne.
  8. yorkieUK

Green bubble tip anemone

Here are some instructions on posting photos. http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/66049-1-way-post-pics-photobucket-nanoreefing4fun.html
  9. yorkieUK

Good or Bad?

Hi Di.:wave: Let us know which way you go and what sort of results you see. :flaming::flame: :evileye: I've just spotted my first Aiptasia polyp this week.:waa:
  10. yorkieUK

New to reef aquariums

Hi Cory. Follow the thread that Goma has sent you. Greg (Goma) and Dave always offer sound advice and you'll do well if you heed it. Good luck with your tank and don't be afraid to ask any questions at all. Wayne. :swmfish:...:swmfish:...:swmfish:...:swmfish:...:swmfish: :swmfish::swmfish:
  11. yorkieUK

Diatoms? What is this?

Don't be too freaked-out about it. Most new tanks get Cyano. It's part of the "new tank syndrome". If you follow Mikes advice and be sure to not over-feed your fish, you'll see it go pretty soon.
  12. yorkieUK

Oxy's RSM250

Looks cozy.
  13. yorkieUK

Hello from Chicago

:swmfish::swmfish:
  14. yorkieUK

Lowest cost and easiest way to eliminate green hair, bubble, turf and slime algae

Not true. My Sea Hare cleans the glass and rockscape when there isn't any GHA. I supplement it's diet with a sheet of Nori, or Nori pellets or blanched lettuce leaf only twice a week. This ensures it cleans everywhere else first. I've spent less than £10 feeding mine since I bought him in April.
  15. yorkieUK

new and how i got here

:swmfish::swmfish:
  16. yorkieUK

Joey's RSM 650 Tank Thread

I love watching my Algae Blenny. He is a real character and always admiring his own reflection in the glass.
  17. yorkieUK

Oxy's RSM250

Hi Greg. Well, it's a special occasion. :winner: Oxy!
  18. yorkieUK

Fish recommendation

Not sure if you already have this. If not, it may be of some help.
  19. yorkieUK

Oxy's RSM250

................... :geekin::PBJ:Well Deserved Sue!:PBJ::geekin:
  20. yorkieUK

November 2014 TOTM!

................... :geekin::PBJ:Well Deserved Sue!:PBJ::geekin: