Search results

1. B

HELP! Looking for Red Sea Stand Only -

I am looking to buy a Red Sea Stand or have one made that matches my black Red Sea Max-S650. I want to use the stand as a storage cabinet and want it to match the S-650. I would take an old S 250 Stand or a 400 S-max or 500 S-max Stand. Any ideas where one might find one. BHB
  2. B

HELP! Red Sea Max-S650 SUMP

I have a Red Sea max S650. I have had it for several years. I am wanting to change out the sump. Van anyone direct me to discussions or information on folks who may have done this ? I want to use socks and the current flow does not allow for that. Thanks BHB
  3. B

Help with ball valves -replacements

I have a RedSea Max S-650. I am wanting to find replacement parts for some of the plumbing. In particular the ball valve fittings. However, these do not seem to be standard sizes. Can anyone give me insight on where I might find replacements? Thanks Bruce
  4. B

RSM 650 Question

Can I get some assistance locating threads about adding some filter socks to my RSM 650 sump? I am horrible at figuring out how to use these forums. But I am trying. I appreciate any help. Thanks Bruce
  5. B

S-650 Water Flow Question

For some reason - on my S-650 it seems that the water is now flowing strong enough to really pull all the floating stuff into the overflow area. Particles just seem to linger rather that rapidly flow into the overflow. I have the Flow valve set where the water comes just up to the "backup over...
  6. B

Questions about Red Sea Max S-650

I am new to this forum - I have a S-650 that I has been up for about 6 months. I do have a few issues and hope to get some advice here. I am not sure yet on how best to search for the subject - but I need help figuring out exactly how to set the control valve. I have read some stuff online -...