Search results

1. T

July's TOTM!

congrats on your beautiful tank.
  2. T

Need your help once again

Hello I found this weird looking thing looks like a little heart. when you touch it it closes and gets really hard.Could you please help with I.D.
  3. T

Stomatella Snails

hey just like the ones I posted a few days ago. Mine where also hitchhikers. They are very interesting.
  4. T

VOTE for May's TOTM!

very nice tanks as always hard to pic one.
  5. T

Id Help Please

is you'rs fully grown. it is nice and preaty big. I ask because mine has been in the tank for about 3 weeks and it is still growing and there is small one growing as well
  6. T

Id Help Please

Thank you very much I was scared it was a sundial one because the small shell on it almost resembled a sun dial. I'm glad thank you very much for your help.
  7. T

Id Help Please

I found these snails in my tank there are two one very small and one growing. I think it is a sun dial snail and if it is I must remove. What do you think
  8. T

Need Your help once again id on this worm

thank you all for your help he will stay for a little longer then.
  9. T

No this guy is red and it can extend it self longer. it has lots of feet almost like a bristle worm.
  10. T

Hello once again I am in need of your knowledge. Need to know if this worm is good or bad
  11. T

February's TOTM!

Congrats nice tank
  12. T

Api

Well I am writing this because I had one bad experience with API (mars ). Let's see first I'm not saying that they are bad yet but will see what happens. I bought an API master water test kit. Used it for about 4 months and I kept getting a bad Nitrate reading, very hi over 80ppm. So I...
  13. T

January's TOTM!

Nice tank congrats
  14. T

New

Welcome. These folks will help you a lot and very helpful.
  15. T

Question on water surface

Good morning well first of all I hope you all had a great CHRISTMAS with your families. OK well I have 2 Questions first there are bubbles on my rocks and I don't know why they are coming. I don't have micro bubbles coming out of the return pump. The other question is there is this weird...
  16. T

Feather duster question

No I will just let it be and figure out what it is.. I will keep you updated. Just as long that it don't do harm to it I'm fine with it.
  17. T

VOTE for January's TOTM!

Like always hard to choose all great tanks.
  18. T

Feather duster question

Thanks I will keep you updated again and we will see what it turs out to be. Again thank you all for your great help and advise. I will keep you posted on it.
  19. T

Feather duster question

Yes it's starting to branch and it is also starting to grow more all the way down the dusters body. Will this hurt the duster?