Search results

1. Frakke

RSM 130D and return pump for a chiller.

I run my chiller with the EHEIM compact 1000 its fit in the back sump!
  2. Frakke

Frakke's Red Sea Max 130D

a quick question along the bottom of the tunze 9002 come fine micro air bubbles thats blown with the pumps in the aqua with the update to the eheim pumps is this done then?
  3. Frakke

Hello newbie w. RSM 130d

Welcome! Why did you buy Live rock en let it die??????
  4. Frakke

I used my refractometer today for the first time and must increase the salt ,the value is now on 35 ppm I have 2 New Old Stock hydro meters of the 90 's and doublecheck the value i tested give between the 1023-1024 so i think I'll be fine
  5. Frakke

A lot of patience now :time: :banghead: Thanks everybody
  6. Frakke

Some modifications done that i find here on the forum thanks :thumber: Tunze 9002 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t80cE7eBiHg http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/red-sea-max-owners-club/81300-replacing-noisy-hood-fan-rsm-130d.html See also other picture's in photobucket And...
  7. Frakke

Yes finaly its all be painted :spinner: Today get some living stone's en natural seawater
  8. Frakke

Replacing Noisy Hood Fan RSM 130D

i did it today with the same fans and i don't need the left cable only two! I placed 3 fans Followed this guide and delighted with the noise reduction. thanks for the effort
  9. Frakke

inTank Media Rack

For rsm130 side 2x 39.5cmx8.5cm mid green 3x 8.7cmx7.9cm holes 1.6cm/0.6cm/0.4cm top green 8.7cmx1.9cm under to top 2cm than 12.2cm between than 10cm between small on the top 0.3cm under the top
  10. Frakke

Skimmer Problems - Video Attach - Opinions Needed

I think its there for a reason
  11. Frakke

Skimmer Problems - Video Attach - Opinions Needed

Hi i am also new in SW but i read a new skimmer needs time when he starts good to works and i will turn around the green hood of the skimmer that the bulb is over the skimmer pipe i hope you understand my english :ponder2: Maybe can this help for the noise...
  12. Frakke

Hello from Antwerp

Thanks i do it I have the second week of november holiday en then i go to paint en than ......
  13. Frakke

Hello from Antwerp

Thats him but first I must paint the living room from my wife:cursin: before i start!
  14. Frakke

Hello from Antwerp

Thanks guys if i search something on google many answers come from this forum thats why i make me a member of this great forum!:geekin: The 5 is coming:woohoo: I do my best to write in English :ashamed:
  15. Frakke

Hello from Antwerp

Thanks for the Welcome here :clink:
  16. Frakke

Martin's Reef

welcome Martin i have the same problem you need 5 posts to putting pics on the forum.
  17. Frakke

Hello from Antwerp

Hello i am Frank from Antwerp Belgium. I Always have a tropical fishtank and this is my first saltwatertank a white red sea max 130D.