Search results

1. M

Martin's Reef

ok now weve got that sorted lol,how do I start a new thread cos am using a marysis set up and don't think its up to scratch ?
  2. M

Martin's Reef

thanks whippet ur a good-un
  3. M

Martin's Reef

yeah that would be better than hi lol ty for all your help:wave:
  4. M

Martin's Reef

lol,as you know im new an don't have a clue how to do things,i don't even know how to start a new thread ha ha but thanks for your input
  5. M

Martin's Reef

[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG] theres a few sorry about all the reflections lol I like to keep my tank spotless
  6. M

Martin's Reef

added today with a purple lobster, 5 Halloween crabs and 6 bumble bee snails,2 clowns only tiny about an inch but introduced em by floating and dripping for 2 hrs pics to follow tomorrow
  7. M

Martin's Reef

ill get some more together now I know what im doing lol
  8. M

Martin's Reef

[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]
  9. M

how to frag pom pom xenias?

yeah lol and mine haha
  10. M

How do I thin my mushrooms

if I had too many (which I havnt lol) and wanted to thin them down you could always learn how to propagate them then either sell em or swap them for other corals orrrrrr send me some lol
  11. M

ID please

Look like acans to me but as above see what others say
  12. M

soft coral identification

just above where you reply 4th 1 from the end is an insert image press on that and upload or insert
  13. M

Martin's Reef

tried putting pics up today but for some reason wont let me,will keep trying:cursin:
  14. M

Martin's Reef

Hello everyone new to this site just want to introduce myself,i use to keep and breed tropical fish,but then decided id like a more rewarding challenge,so I opted to start a salt water reef aquairium,i got a new tank and decided to let it cycle for a month, still wasn't right so let 2 more weeks...