Search results

1. S

Acrylic Tank has arch in center?

Thanks for the advice Ill try a denser foam and see what happens. Im using a typical piece of blue colored foam from a Home improvement store. I can see if there is something else available
  2. S

Acrylic Tank has arch in center?

Has anyone ever had a large acrylic tank that has a slight bow in the upperward directoin in the center of the tank? I have a 300 gal acylic I bought that when put on the stand seems to have 1/8" gap at the very middle from front to back. I have this tank sitting on 3/4 in. plywood with...
  3. S

300 Gal Acrylic Tank For Sale

SOLD to a man from AL.
  4. S

Noted and done. Thanks for the tip!
  5. S

Im cashing out due to a move. All must go. FOR SALE A MIDWEST AQUATICS 300 GAL ACRYLIC REEF READY AQUARIUM. CORNER OVERFLOWS, PRE-DRILLED FOR CLOSED LOOP FROM BOTTOM. DRAINS ARE 1 1/2" RETURNS 1" CLOSED LOOP RETURN IS 2". BACK IS PAINTED BLUE. EURO-BRACED FROM TOP. SOME SLIGHT SCRATHCHES...
  6. S

PFO lighting

Well I just cant say enough about the customer service I recieved this weekend from PFO lighting. First let me explain my trouble then Ill tell you how they handled me. I was one of the first to fall into the allure of LED lighting with advancements in aquarium illuminatin and the spin out...
  7. S

Hello

Soon as I figure out how to post a pic I will do it! lol..
  8. S

Fla. Vacation

If you get near Tampa you have to see the Florida Aquarium its spectacular and you will never see anything like it!! Its worth spending a day and you wont be disappointed.
  9. S

Chiller Repair Service

Hello, fellow reefers. Ive recently come here to R.S. and Id like to put my services to your needs. Im currently looking for people who want to repair instead of replace their broken chiller units. I offer a warranty of 1-3 years on repairs depending on the manufacturer. Ive repaired...
  10. S

Info on flower pot coral please?

I had my bout with the flower pot coral and it was a disaster. For what I know of them they prefer a nutrient rich enviroment. This equates to a high level of difficulty in a closed enviroment because of the Ammonia build up. I was also told they need an iron supplement. I tried and failed...
  11. S

Hello

Oh and a little bit about me might be in order, Im an old guy : ) lol. Ok seriously, Im an avid reef-aholic and I enjoy this hobby immensly as most in the forums do. Currently I house a 90 gal mixed SPS tank that was started from a 55 gal and expanded to the current size. Im in the process of...
  12. S

Hello

Wow my First post. Hi all!:wave: