Search results

1. B

You think you have algae problems?

That is awesome! Turn it into fuel! Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk 2
  2. B

Wow that thing just moved!!!??!!

Thank you both I due believe it is a tunicate. I am kind of excited Hope I get more!!!!
  3. B

well it is very soft looking and it looks to be empty on the inside. also it will close it self up completely when something is on it or near the hole. if you look at the picture closely there is white/cream colored lines on the hole. only four of them and when it gets startled it folds in right...
  4. B

I was looking at my tank today like i always do and I stare into random area to see if I can find anything in the tank that i haven't noticed yet.Well I was looking at my star polyps and then i was like WOW did that just move and then I really watched it and it closed all the way up and then...
  5. B

14 biocube / clownfish fighting too much

well my Clowns didnt make it, :( ich got the best of them and I would not advise any one to use Ich-Attack. I had to learn the hard way and now I am leaving my tank to sit for a month or two to let the Ich die off.... I am So bummed out, they finally were happy with each other and then they both...
  6. B

They do look like your ora black ice. I got them from petco on a huge discount and I have been told they get overstock from ORA every so often. Do you think this is true? they were sold to me as Black Ice clowns. How much are they normally if you dont mind me asking?
  7. B

what kind of crabby do I have????

I have quite a few of these bad guys, I wasn't too sure if it moved onto the crabs shell or if he put it there. I have some nudis in there that have been eating the nems they have taken down four so far I have about 15 more left. too bad it isn't an awesome nem that he has on his shell!!!
  8. B

what kind of crabby do I have????

I am a bit worried this morning the nem was on the rock stinging my zoas and now it is on my hermit crabs shell. Did he put it there? I have noticed he has be hanging aroiund my zoas and mushrooms a lot. Should I be worried or could be okay. Please help!!!!! [/URL][/IMG]
  9. B

So I am going to get a pot for them should I clean it at all before in goes in the tank? I am glad to finally share my happy tank , I dont know how I have made it this far into the hobby (5yrs) and have not joined a forum!!!! The red shrooms are cool and have been spreading very quickly. It is...
  10. B

Thank you they were sold to me as black ice, but it is still a mystery on what they really are. I think the clowns have settled finally. I woke up this morning to find them sleeping together in a ditched they created in the sand bed and he has no bruising!! So I think they have became a pair...
  11. B

Thank you both for recommending photobucket, it is so easy and amazing!!!
  12. B

My whole tank shot [/URL][/IMG] My sexy shrimp [/URL][/IMG] My clowns Not too sure what they are. Either black snowflake or phantom? [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] One of my Favorite mushrooms I have [/URL][/IMG] My clam/oyster that was sold to me as a mushroom...
  13. B

~ August 2013 POTM Contest ~

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwvOgF1UuOp_Um5nM0tfODJkUms/edit?usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwvOgF1UuOp_TnF4S1dxdklKdXc/edit?usp=sharing this guy was sold to me as mushroom rock, and once he was in my tank I starred at him like I always do with a new item to see if there...
  14. B

This is the only way I could figure out how to share my tank. I hope enjoy it and ask any questions about any of them. Thanks https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwvOgF1UuOp_VmNUSWR5NU5jb2c/edit?usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwvOgF1UuOp_RDJBYk5oNzhLaWc/edit?usp=sharing...
  15. B

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwvOgF1UuOp_UzJEQmxfUDZPcE0/edit?usp=sharing
  16. B

I am trying to figure out how to post pictures, but it is just not working so I must be doing it wrong. Any help? please
  17. B

I love the idea of giving them a home. Maybe i can aquascape and make room.
  18. B

I have been putting the male in a a protected net so she couldn't get to him. but then she gets sad and starts to swim right next to him by the net. So I let him out and she goes at again. I will try and get pics tonight and the male has continued to lose his black color.
  19. B

Well since they have been fighting the "bully" is almost doubled the size of the smaller one.? There is a lot of LR in my DT and plenty of hiding spots as well? I really want to keep them and they seem to be ok during the day it is at night when she beats him up. I would really like for both of...