Search results

1. turtlekid99

Connor's RSM 250

Also the typhoon controller that i got with it broke, and I was thinking about ditching it and going with an Apex jr. with an Apex dimmer, and Steve's Leds controller interface. Does anyone know how to install this/ who could install it?
  2. turtlekid99

Connor's RSM 250

Got the LEDs installed and I'm glad I'm not using my lights from when i was fitting the steve's leds [/URL][/IMG]
  3. turtlekid99

Replacement RSM 250 Hood?

Does anyone have a replacement hood? I may need it in the near future as I messed up my hood installing my steve's LEDs (poor instructions and instructions not being meant for my hood. Thanks
  4. turtlekid99

RSM 250 Hood

do you still have the extra hood, i messed my hood up putting the steve's leds in (unclear directions and hood not being same model as in the directions), so i might need it coming up in the future.
  5. turtlekid99

The Beginners Guide to Saltwater Tanks

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DNrl0Zzm3eeQJ6wEtvrZ2BnBqaxdTUdvYWgGy4Gmuu0/edit?usp=sharing Click this link to be go to the guide. It is currently still being worked on and if any of you would like to help work on it that would be great and I would be glad to share it with you.
  6. turtlekid99

Sump Help!!!

No no not mine, google images has that one... But it looks like it is using both... Also check YouTube for "how to plumb an aquarium" it will show you how to do all of the plumbing as well as tell you about the different plumbing styles, after all you may decide you don't need to do PVC after...
  7. turtlekid99

Sump Help!!!

Something like this maybe?
  8. turtlekid99

Sump Help!!!

[/URL][/IMG]
  9. turtlekid99

Sump Help!!!

[/URL][/IMG]
  10. turtlekid99

Connor's RSM 250

11. turtlekid99

Connor's RSM 250

[/URL][/IMG] Just ordered my Steve's LEDs, they should be arriving soon :) Pretty hefty price though...
  12. turtlekid99

RSM 250 Light Modifications

I think I'm going to go with the steve's LEDs but my timer is broken on my hood already should i get a new timer before i order my new lights? my current order is - Them building it for me +$165, 12,000K super spectrum +$40, Typhoon + laser enclosure + 12 foot extension +$113. Do i really even...
  13. turtlekid99

Just Some Shots

Maybe we can get some frags when your tank gets crowded ;)
  14. turtlekid99

New growth ID Help :)

I have no idea which it is but can never hurt to take it out and bring to your LFS you might get something out of it :)
  15. turtlekid99

Most unique dives?

Wow all these stories are so great, I'm going to scuba camp this summer for a month with action quest so that will defiantly be an experience. :)
  16. turtlekid99

RSM 250 Light Modifications

I am currently using the standard T5's that came with the tank, and was wondering if it was worth it to upgrade the lighting. I saw a LED upgrade kit for RSM 250. I was wondering if it was really worth it. http://shop.stevesleds.com/Red-Sea-Max-250-SPS-Grade-Retrofit-Kit-Complete-Redsea-250.htm
  17. turtlekid99

Connor's RSM 250

well perfect I just got water today:)
  18. turtlekid99

Connor's RSM 250

Ya well thank god its the weekend will be coming at it tomorrow.
  19. turtlekid99

New growth ID Help :)

definitely a nudibranch of some sort… other than that no idea
  20. turtlekid99

Connor's RSM 250

ya, sadly its a bubble algae :( but the emeralds should get it soon...