Search results

1. R

HOW TO GET A SENEYE REEF MONITOR FOR $149!

Here is my response on another forum to a customer who questioned buying the Seneye Homemonitor and emailing the factory and paying $60 to upgrade to the Reef version. “Why not just buy the reef version as it will be close in cost in the end and the reef version is a better model?. Well, no...
  2. R

SENEYE AQUARIUM MONITORS $99!

NEW AND USED SENEYE AND REEF RADIANCE PRODUCTS AT WHOLESALE PRICES! We are clearing out our Warehouse and blowing out a bunch of new and used items that we have written off our books and can sell for previously impossible prices! This list also includes aquariums and chillers and other items...
  3. R

LOCAL TO SAN FRANCISCO? - HAVING A GARAGE SALE!

I am having a Aquarium Garage Sale this Saturday at my home in Dublin California and blowing out years of cool aquarium stuff at very low prices - new and used. I need the space and don't need the stuff anymore so I am having a garage sale from 10am until 4pm. So if you need - or want (-: - cool...
  4. R

reefradiance ???

In the interest of accuracy - Mike did leave us a voice-mail on Monday at 1:59 pm. So apparently he gave us 4 hours after we opened on Monday to respond to his weekend email and voice-mail (we open at 10am ) and then went to the forum and complained. Am I missing something? Rick
  5. R

reefradiance ???

I took a guess and you must be "jerv" - you voicemailed us at 3:44 on Saturday and emailed us two minutes later. And that is the totality of the communication from you. So we have the weekends off - yep. And are just getting through all the emails and voice-mails we received over the weekend...
  6. R

reefradiance ???

Hi Jerv, You have the advantage as I have no idea who you are. I talk to hobbyists every day and cannot comment on this unless you tell me who you are. If you tell me who you are I can contact you. If you don't - I can't. Just that simple. Rick
  7. R

RS Reef Radiance Giveaway

Hi Mayja, We have several people who missed the deadline - so if you want to purchase one of the items that we had on sale - email me directly at rick@reefradiance.com or call the office at 925 658-4LED (4533) and we will let you make a sale purchase - at the same price - until Sunday. Rick
  8. R

And - yes - you will get the same sale prices! Rick
  9. R

LATE PURCHASES. APPARENTLY WE HAVE HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO DID NOT MAKE THE DEADLINE OF THURSDAY AT MIDNIGHT. I WILL EXTEND THE DEADLINE THROUGH THE WEEKEND - BUT YOU MUST EMAIL ME PERSONALLY AT rick@reefradiance.com AS OUR SOFTWARE WILL NOT LET YOU ORDER DIRECTLY NOW THAT THE SALE IS OVER...
  10. R

Hi SenseiSays - contact me at rick@reefradiance.com and I will help you make the purchase. Rick
  11. R

Late purchases