1. Spammie33

Spammie's Tank :)

More pics of my fish
  2. Spammie33

Here's a pic of my clownfish! :)
  3. Spammie33

HE IS!! He's been so impossible to catch!
  4. Spammie33

GlennF's reefing heaven!

Your tank amazes me!! So beautiful!!!!
  5. Spammie33

Here is another full tank video of my tank 6 months ago
  6. Spammie33

GUYSSSS I will try to post pictures of my tank today, yesterday I did a quick video just to show you guys how my tank looks like now (pretty much all my same fish I have not added any besides a damsel). PLEASE ENJOY and give it a thumbs up (if you want haha!). If you guys have been following my...
  7. Spammie33

Thanks! I have not caught him yet, at this point i have given up and I don't want to stress out the rest of my fish. Oxylebius, I have not thought of that! Thats a good suggestion!! He is a heavy sleeper, I will give that a go as soon as I get a chance! BTW, I just realized that Ive had my...
  8. Spammie33

Does anyone have any tips on catching my Greenbird Wrasse? Ive been trying to for the past 2 days, I have tried using an old fashioned net and putting food in an empty soda bottle to see if he goes in.
  9. Spammie33

A Picture A Day......

I'm hoping to start contributing on here again! I do miss it!! My fish have gotten bigger! :)
  10. Spammie33

List of TOTM winners!

Oh my gosh, Its been so long since I have logged on and updated my thank! Will surely check out people's tanks now! :)
  11. Spammie33

12. Spammie33

Its funny, the only reason why I bought a dslr a year ago was to take pictures of my fish, now I am in love with photography! Its so awesome! If you guys would like to check out some of my images you can check out my flickr blog i try to post on a weekly basis, I have many fish pictures there...
  13. Spammie33

I had one casualty, other than that all my fish are happy and healthy!! I'm sorry I have not had time to update my tank! I will upload photos soon!!! :)
  14. Spammie33

Can a fish get too fat?

Yeah I have this same concern, I think my fish are too fat haha.
  15. Spammie33

Ohhh thanks I will read this
  16. Spammie33

I found this in my tank today, is it some sort of star fish? It moves like one, it has tiny tube feet too. Its probably the size of a dime. Here's a pic:
  17. Spammie33

A Picture A Day......

I just love this fish.
  18. Spammie33

What is this growing on my Live Rock?

Oh awesome, any recommendations for trying to nurture it and make it grow faster?
  19. Spammie33

What is this growing on my Live Rock?

I just touched it, it doesn't feel spongy at all it's actually pretty hard like if I was just touching a piece of rock