Search results

1. L

What's all this floating in my water? Please Help!

marine depot search for - Loc-Line 3/4 inch x 3 inch Ball Socket Flare Nozzle
  2. L

What's all this floating in my water? Please Help!

I have the same sand as you I put fan heads on the Left and right output nozzles and my sand is no longer moving all over the tank
  3. L

Steve's LEDs

finally they shipped my order, hopefully in a few days we can compare LED's
  4. L

Nano Protien Skimmer

I use the AquaticLife Internal Mini Protein Skimmer 115 in my biocube, once you get the height and dial set it runs perfectly
  5. L

PSM 250 aftermarket Skimmer

@starktw - do you have it sitting on bottom or did you raise it?
  6. L

RSM 250 Light controller

I run the T5 sunup to sundown, then LED's for 3 hours, all lights off then LED until T5 turns on
  7. L

RSM 250 Light controller

all working now, thanks for all the help, great people here
  8. L

RSM 250 Light controller

that would have been nice in the manufactures manual, thanks!!
  9. L

I agree the factory one is just crap, I have to adjust and play with it every day and tired of it always filling up or coming loose and sending bubbles throughout my tank, I am about ready to connect a sump with something better
  10. L

RSM 250 Light controller

ok, I cant for the life of me figure out how to set the auto timer for the lights, the RSM Manual SUCKS!! it explains really nothing about the timer, I have tried the center slide to both settings and the T5 and LED do not change, the timer is working I can see it moving. I have the black tabs...
  11. L

Apex

I use these to connect my apex - XAVB1301
  12. L

Any one see or tried this ? Nano Reef Systems - the most efficient nano skimmers in the world!
  13. L

Steve's LEDs

not sure, but I have been soldering for 27 years, so wont be a problem,
  14. L

Steve's LEDs

I pulled the trigger on the phoenix led kit at Reef LED Lights | Reef Aquarium LightingReef LED Lights
  15. L

RSM 250 Clean up crew?

just saw they are closed until June 3
  16. L

RSM 250 Clean up crew?

I see so many sights all recommending different things, my head is spinning, what should I get for a clean up crew? Caribbean or pacific? Algae or detritus?
  17. L

Steve's LEDs

so these are no good? Downloads <install info at steves LED web store
  18. L

Rsm 250 &amp; JBJ 1/4hp chiller

is the tank all broken down? I am 2 hours north of santa cruz
  19. L

Rsm 250 &amp; JBJ 1/4hp chiller

norco is quiet a ways from LB, lol, I use to live in corona. I am now just north of San fran, I would take it all if you lived allot closer