Search results

1. Lipman

Can anyone upload photos?

Also getting an error on my end
  2. Lipman

Back at it with the RSM250

Nope, no spots, belly from air or fluids. Looked perfect besides just gasping.. Tank still looks good ATM and everything else is still happy. I'll just assume it was a one off. Heading away again so hopefully no issues this time around..
  3. Lipman

Back from my trip and everything looked great. Im not sure what changed over night though because my black clown was not doing good the next morning. It was just gasping for air at the bottom of the tank, slowly moving from hiding spot to hiding spot. I checked my levels, everything was...
  4. Lipman

Hey, sorry for the lack of updates lots has been going on. Tank is looking great! Currently I have the two clowns, pajama Cardinal, conch, snails etc. At this point I'm just letting it do its thing, taking my time this time around and not rushing into it. Just testing every few days, changing...
  5. Lipman

:rbwwelc:
  6. Lipman

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Looking great! How's the little crack doing?
  7. Lipman

Blue's 40G Mixed Reef

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear this! :wah:, most people would say "it's just a fish", but I think everyone here understands how hard it is to lose a fish especially after 7 years. I ran into simulator issues about a month ago, the temperature probe I was using I trusted 100%. One day I felt the...
  8. Lipman

Hello

:rbwwelc:Will! Can't wait to see some pics, if you have any questions let us know and welcome to the reef side of things :celebrate::dance:
  9. Lipman

PSU’s Peninsula

Honestly sucks when this happens but part of the hobby I guess. At least you have two left and a file fish looks really cool!
  10. Lipman

PSU’s Peninsula

Fingers crossed,you see it again soon! Leaving the top off definitely happens from time to time, wish there was some kind of sensor that would trigger and send a phone alert. Keep us updated on the bluestar
  11. Lipman

Not the best pics but I'm so happy to see progress!
  12. Lipman

Levels seem to be where I want them, I guess I missed the spike again somehow. :dunno: I'm going to try and grab two clowns this week to get something going! I was going to start with a CUC, but they would just starve I think since there is nothing for them to eat. Very excited to get some...
  13. Lipman

Merry Christmas!

Thanks @PSU4ME, hope it's a great one with family and friends.
  14. Lipman

So the first time I went up my tank I definitely missed it. This time I tested daily and don't know how I could have missed it again. The water looks great though. I'll give it until boxing day and add a lil cuc or a clown. Can't wait to see some action in the tank again!
  15. Lipman

Update time, after weeks my tank has still not cycled. No spikes nothing So I decided to remove the shrimp, did a 20% WC and added Bacto Blend and Bacto balls into the system. Now we wait and keep testing. Happy Holidays to all!
  16. Lipman

PSU’s Peninsula

I was Just say to my wife today that this time around I'm going to treat myself and get better looking clowns vs the standards. I have found a few local coral and fish stores near me so it's in my list to visit them as soon as my cycle starts/finishes.
  17. Lipman

So quick update, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I still haven't had my spikes during my cycle. I'm just sitting here patiently waiting.. Using live sand, bio support and I'm into shrimp #2. My ammonia sits at 0.5 - 1, nitrite is 0 nitrate is 20-40. If anyone has any suggestions I'm...
  18. Lipman

PSU’s Peninsula

Tank is looking great, Love the look of that clown!
  19. Lipman

Shaun's 2000 Litre (530 USG) Living Reef & Red Sea Max S 650 LED Design & Build

Agree with @PSU4ME, It might look small now, but something that small can become very large overnight. I would definitely start planning the next tank ASAP. Sorry to hear that this is happening, 8 years has been a great run though for you.
  20. Lipman

I'm currently using Steves LEDs and love them. I maybe able to find you the instructions, almost sure I still have them. I may also have the ballasts still, if so I'm sure we can work something out and I'll get them shipped your way.