Search results

1. T

Auto Feeder for RSM250 with hood

So have surgery coming up and I have to travel for it. I will be away for about 14 days. Unfortunately I don't have anyone that can come in and feed my tank. I know dry food isn't the best to feed but was thinking its something while I am away. Has anyone found an autofeeder or a solution to...
  2. T

thedru 3rd times a charm RSM250 journey

So going to try and move the chalice to a darker spot and completely out of the flow.. See if it makes it happy. I also pulled back on my white led's so running mostly blue and purples now.
  3. T

Haven't posted in a while... Just been busy.. Tank was doing okay till last week... So having an issue with my Chalice... I was away for 4 days before i left everything looked good. Upon my return I noticed my large Chalice had the bottom of the skeleton exposed... I only have 2 clown fish...
  4. T

Yah have that one off to the side. Have a few more chalice frags on the way.
  5. T

Couldn't resist some blackfriday deals.
  6. T

RSM250 LED Replacement

If you want to do a DIY kit and build your own some interesting options out there Here was my build.. http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-diy-led-build-retrofit-into-rsm-250-stock-hood.213803/
  7. T

BRS Deluxe reactor on RSM250

would love to see pics of how everyone has these installed been toying with the idea of installing one.
  8. T

Agreed no plans of putting any anemone in my tank anytime soon.
  9. T

Subzeros are spotting up really nicely. Now need to get them something to host in.
  10. T

It's a hammer but it's orange and pink. Hard to tell under my LEDs. Will try and get some better pics.
  11. T

Few pics from this morning
  12. T

Yah defiantly. Going to stick with weekly for now. 5g a week and will up it if needed.
  13. T

Choice of Sand for RSM 130D

In my RSM 250 i used Tropic Eden Tonga Reeflakes live sand. Love it!! its a bit bigger and doesn't blow around much. Really happy with this. I used to use the Fiji pink live sand as well but so far happy witht he switch.
  14. T

Update. Levels have come down. Waters changes and not dosing. Things are are lower and stable. Keeping a close eye but holding off on making any changes. I did have to add livestock they ended up coming in sooner than expected.
  15. T

And not sure it matters but using reef crystals and of course rodi water.
  16. T

Using Salifert tests. Going to compare with Hanna tests this week.
  17. T

Weekly water changes. 5g a week.
  18. T

so my logic was since my alk readings were so low I used the online calculator and within a day they spiked up.. I don't have any fish at all in the tank. only CUC and 5 corals. All Euphyllia so a mix of hammers and frogspawns right now. No fish at the moment. I wasn't expecting my alk to...