1. Saltwater Noob

FS 65 Gal Complete

I am asking $850 obo please see link 65 Gal Saltwater Tank Complete! Thanks
  2. Saltwater Noob

F/S 65 gal w/ stand lights everything!

the nova setups are 36" and i didn't get any emails sorry
  3. Saltwater Noob

need to sell $950 anyone ;) will sell the t5's the pro ver 6 bulb for 275 shipped and the 4 bulb for 120 shipped
  4. Saltwater Noob

yep just bought it for my b day on 1-18-08
  5. Saltwater Noob

great idea but I also need the cash for some equipment ;)
  6. Saltwater Noob

lol I wish but don't have a spot for it or the time to tend to it ;) just the 2 sets of lights retail for about 600.00 and the pro set it only 45 days old I have the sales slip for it
  7. Saltwater Noob

Hello, I am selling my tank due to the fact I opened a sports grill and have no time for it as much as I hate to get rid of it thought I would post it here 1st. I am asking $999.00 Include in the sale is the following items 65 gal glass tank stand 70 Lb of live rock AquaC Remora...
  8. Saltwater Noob

Please ID

ok I could not get it out of the rock so I ened up having to just boil the rock killed the mantis I think not sure never came out but I know he was in that rock cause when I poured club soda on it he came out and then went back in thanks guys just wish I would have not lost my tank to him ;(
  9. Saltwater Noob

Please ID

I know but I had the rock in fresh sink water also do I need to rinse them with ro?
  10. Saltwater Noob

Please ID

it was a matis I got him I poured club soda on like 4 rock I thought he might be in and he shot out what do I need to do to the rocks before I put them back in the tank?
  11. Saltwater Noob

Please ID

could it have killed my tank why it was sleeping?
  12. Saltwater Noob

Please ID

thats it it looks just like a mantis are they bad? and how would he get in the tank never seen him before and havn't added anything new in months
  13. Saltwater Noob

Please ID

are they bad??? I am having a really bad night my tang is dead and then I see this thing running around my rock work it hides up inside the rocks
  14. Saltwater Noob

Please ID

I will try to get a pic but its real fast and only seen it 2 times it lives in my rock work looks like a black centipede with a shrimp like tail its about 2 to 3 inches long with no claws any ideas
  15. Saltwater Noob

DT Photoplanktin???

crap I have a 30 dollar bottle of this stuff the fish store just sold me ;( I hate all my LFS!!!!!!!!! They all give me bad advice it seems ;( more money down the drain
  16. Saltwater Noob

DT Photoplanktin???

ok so what would my toadstool eat phyto or zoo?
  17. Saltwater Noob

DT Photoplanktin???

to feed my zoo's and softies