Search results

1. rebekwl

Equipment for sale in northern Virginia

75 Gallon Sump With 4 real glass baffles and an area for fuge- $85 http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae296/rebekwl/sump002.jpg ASM G2 Skimmer w/ sedra 3500- $150 http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae296/rebekwl/tank001.jpg Mag 24 return pump ( this may have 48 hours of use on it) -$90...
  2. rebekwl

Puffer Diet?

They will eat pretty much anything you give them, but they are very messy eaters and waste a lot of food, so try not to feed too much or your nitrates will fly through the roof. I've always heard that fresh scallops are one of the best hings for them, along with mussels and shrimp. Just be...
  3. rebekwl

my large upgrade 215g

Your tank looks awesome! All of your corals are BEAUTIFUL!! I ALMOST didn't notice that you don't have any fish in there ;)
  4. rebekwl

The 180gal Family Project

Wow, your tank looks great! I can't wait to see that puppy up and running!!
  5. rebekwl

OT: How much is gas in your area??

Re: How much is gas in your area?? I got some gas today in SLC, and it was $3.83/gal for premium. I feel for the people who are already up to $4!!
  6. rebekwl

Frankie's 120gal. glass experiment

WOW! That Monti Cap is gorgeous! I like the new open look, I bet the fish love it!!
  7. rebekwl

Dive into my 90!!

I almost forgot... What do you all think about the clowns? We got them from someone on our local fish board, and he said they were sold to him as Ocellaris, but they look more like Percs to me. The lines are so much thicker and more defined than any ocellaris clowns I've seen. The pics...
  8. rebekwl

Dive into my 90!!

Thanks everyone!! :D It has matured quite nicely, and besides not particularly liking the color of the lights, or having a dark backgroung, everything is going great! Vdituri-Where's your clam? That big toothed rabbit is kinda creepy, not that the clam wasn't, hehe. That is my Green...
  9. rebekwl

Algae (lawnmower) Blenny

I had one too, I think the Clarkii I used to have picked on him to death :( But I never saw him pick on any of the other fish at all.
  10. rebekwl

Dive into my 90!!

Thanks for the tip Tbittner!! The API test I have says that I'm phosphate free, but I guess it can't hurt to run phosban anyways, we are actually looking into getting a couple of reactors, one for phosban, and one for carbon. I'll try anything to get rid of that stuff! Thanks!
  11. rebekwl

Dive into my 90!!

And the last of them...
  12. rebekwl

Dive into my 90!!

And more...
  13. rebekwl

Dive into my 90!!

Here are some more...
  14. rebekwl

Dive into my 90!!

Hello guys and gals! I know it's been a LOOOONG time since I've been on RS daily, and even longer since I've updated this thread. I looked back at the beginning, and I can't believe how bare it was, it's so funny, because I remember being so excited about it!! I'm sure I need to update my...
  15. rebekwl

New to Reef Sanctuary

Hi Road2runner! Welcome to RS!
  16. rebekwl

Hi there, very new here

Hi afterdark230, welcome! :)
  17. rebekwl

pic of my new 150gal system

Hey Prow, Do you have any recent pics?
  18. rebekwl

Lynn's 90 gallons of Sunshine

Re: LCStorc's pony adventure Hey Lyyn! Great pics! Congrats on your new Bluespot, how long until you get that chiller hooked up so you can get the ponies in there? I can't wait :)
  19. rebekwl

Lorraine's Bluespot Heaven

Ziggy, Stella and Bob are all looking wonderful!! Congras on your new BS! I saw a beautiful BS at Bird World the other day and thought of you :D