Search results

1. AnotherLousy1

The 180gal Family Project

WOW! As I've said before absolutely stunning. Can't wait to see some "action" in the tank. GREAT JOB!
  2. AnotherLousy1

Lighting Question

Hello all - I too have an 85 gallon freshwater planted tank and have a question about lighting. Right now, I have the coralife CF on the tank at 4x65watts. The tank is very low tech with only adding tropica plant food and flourish excel every other day. It has a variety of cryptocorynes and...
  3. AnotherLousy1

Where do I send the admission fee?

Robert, did your BSJF come in? Just curious because I didn't see any update to this thread. :) Come on man, let's see some photos. <heh>
  4. AnotherLousy1

A new way to chronicle

:lol: JoJo, I don't know about a new trend, I just thought it would be a neat idea. Actually, from what I heard Robert, (rmlevasseur) has one running as well. He was the one that helped me out in setting mine up. It's pretty neat to see when people are on and watch the camera move to see...
  5. AnotherLousy1

The 180gal Family Project

Ok, so I just have to ask, I know it's a big tank, but how did you get that car in there. <heh> Just kiddin' with ya. On a serious note, WOW, Nikki, truly lookin' great and I have to agree with Mucci, the cave and layout are awesome. Maybe I missed it, but did you use epoxy or pvc to hold...
  6. AnotherLousy1

The Bluespot Club

Glad to hear he's back in his home and eating Lorraine. Like I said before and someone said to me ... it's not nice for lil' BJ to scare mama like that. :)
  7. AnotherLousy1

go empty your bladder before you listen to this one.....

OMG, I'm actually wiping the tears from my eyes, I was laughing so hard. My hubby and I just listened to it and I'm with EMG, going to have to bookmark this for a good laugh every once in awhile. Thanks for sharing and making my day!
  8. AnotherLousy1

A new way to chronicle

You may have to install activeX, YES. Make sure you are looking at the cam between the hours of 12:00 (noon) CT and 11:00 PM CT as those are the times the webcam is on. Those are also the same hours the lights are on. Actinics coming on at noon, with white on at 1:00 PM, then whites off at...
  9. AnotherLousy1

58 Gallons O' Goodies

Thanks TigerArmy, I'll try to get a full tank shot tomorrow or Sunday. If you'd like to check it out now though, just follow the link in my signature, the first one will take you to the chronicle for the 58 gallon tank, the second along with the userid and password will take you to the webcam...
  10. AnotherLousy1

58 Gallons O' Goodies

Thanks EMG, there's 4 things to think of, 1) white balance (most cameras have an auto setting you can use, which I did here because I couldn't get my target to dial in properly) 2) get a tripod; 3) VERY slow shutter speeds (hence the tripod because the little movement will make the photo turn...
  11. AnotherLousy1

Bobs Vent Thread, Stick It Wall.

Yeah and tellin' a "fluffy" woman about proper diet and exercise, <hrrruummppphhh> you know, I have a ninja method on how to kill a man with a twinkie. LMAO!
  12. AnotherLousy1

Where do I send the admission fee?

I actually got mine from my local LFS, I paid $150 for him. Which actually worked out about the same (a little extra than online) The cheapest I found one that I would actually order was out at BlueZooAquatics at the time, and they wanted $89.95, but then it was going to be around $40 to ship...
  13. AnotherLousy1

The Bluespot Club

YAY! Found again, and I agree with Gina, he needs a good talkin' to or tell him if he does it again, he's grounded. LOL
  14. AnotherLousy1

58 Gallons O' Goodies

Sorry Adam, didn't get the mail back that you posted. Thank so much for the compliment. I'm really having fun with this tank. :)
  15. AnotherLousy1

Thanks Kathy, and I agree with you. You know, that's another thing that I'm just amazed about and might as well seem like a bitter woman about all the drug companies and such. So they give you a drug that's supposed to help calm you down right, but the side effects are ... nervousness...
  16. AnotherLousy1

Well, dfurbee, the nurse kept giving it to me ... she's the pro, I knew what it did to me down in the emergency room, but that was a shot, and this was a pill. After the first pill, I figured with the second, well, again, they're the pros, not me, I'm a computer dork and if it's not in 0's and...
  17. AnotherLousy1

A new way to chronicle

That's so cool that you're keeping up with the tank this way Lynn and that you like it so much. Makes it all worth while to share with my reef buddies out here. Feeding time is a little weird around here. Both my hubby and I work strange hours being in computers, so usually anytime between...
  18. AnotherLousy1

A new way to chronicle

Howdy all, I just fed the tank, today was just a touch of Rod's food with some roti-feast, phyto-feast and marine snow. Everyone in the tank is going bonkers. :lol:
  19. AnotherLousy1

Is he okay?

ahhhh, well, I would say they are starting to take on their characteristics then. The "shiver" I would say is the male trying to entice the female. I assume they came from the same tank at the LFS then. Were they hangin' around each other? Get some of the garlic guard or extreme garlic...
  20. AnotherLousy1

MrCoral.com

I'll try to get a photo before bringing it down to a little more shade. The frag I got was about 1/2" as Sonny stated ... it's more of the blue part instead of the striping, which is cool ... it will be neat to watch it grow and expand. Let me see what I can do about that pic. :)