Search results

1. SubRosa

Bubble Magus Dosing Pumps

I have available a BM T01 and the BM T02 dosing set up. Complete 7 channel dosing set up. I need money in my PayPal account yesterday! Make an offer. PayPal only please.
  2. SubRosa

Vortechs

I have available 2 MP40W units with battery back up. Date of mfg 6/30/11. Wet sides are replacements with approximately 1 year of usage. Were functioning well when the tank came down in November. I need money in my PayPal account yesterday! Make an offer. PayPay only please.
  3. SubRosa

Red Carpet Anemone

Don't see these every day:
  4. SubRosa

Weedy Scorpionfish

5. SubRosa

Vortech MP40W

Used, in good condition $150 includes shipping to US.
  6. SubRosa

Spectrapure CSPDI-180-AF RO/DI

I have available a used unit, mfg 6/2014, installed by me about a year ago. Customer is moving, so.......This is a top of the line unit. Rated 180 gpd, with auto shutoff, three channel tds monitor and automated membrane flush. Lots of life left on the membranes and resin, and I'll include new...
  7. SubRosa

Bubble Magus BM-TO2 Dosing Unit

I have available a lightly used BM-TO2 dosing setup available. Please note that this unit is a 4 channel add on to the basic 3 channel TO1 unit and CANNOT be used as a stand alone! You must have the TO1 to use this. $80 shipped.
  8. SubRosa

Super Reef Octopus 1000 INT For Sale

Hi! I have a new in the box Super Reef Octopus 1000 which was purchased for a set up which never happened. Rather than pay a restocking fee, I prefer to let it go for what I have into it, $280. I'll cover shipping within the US. Unit is rated for 135 gal, and Reef Octopus ratings are ime not...
  9. SubRosa

BCAS Marine Aquarium Seminar Sat June 8

Just thought I'd let anybody interested know about our seminar. Hosted by the Bucks County Aquarium Society,it's being held at the Silver Lake Nature Center 1306 Bath Rd Bristol PA. It's very convenient to the PA & NJ Turnpikes and I-95. Presentations so far are " Nano Reef Aquariums From A to...
  10. SubRosa

Question About Sundial Snails

I was doing a bit of rescaping on a customer tank, which included breaking a Euphyllia colony off of a rock covered with Blue Green Palys. When the colony broke off, a rather large Sundial Snail (penny sized) fell off the rock. Now normally I would just throw it in the nearest trash can or...
  11. SubRosa

Picking Up A Freebie!

So today I should be picking up an aquarium which was offered to me for free. It leaks and needs a complete reseal, but hey, it's free! I have some work early, then I have to run out and pick up some lumber to build a stand for it. Hopefully I can get it all done & get there by 5 or I'll have to...
  12. SubRosa

FS: 150W HQI Halide Pendant 19401

Hi! I have available a used Coralife 150W HQI pendant. Unit has been in use about 8 months, Includes a 14000K bulb with about 4 months usage, and a 10000K with about 4 months usage. $75 shipped. Thanks for looking!
  13. SubRosa

Used Chillers For Sale

Hi! I have two used chillers in good working order for sale: Pacific Coast Imports CL-280 1/10 hp $125 shipped Coralife 1/4 hp $160 shipped
  14. SubRosa

Skimmers, Lighting, Filters etc! PU/Ship 19401

Hi! I have been given a deadline of sorts to clear out one of the areas I store used equipment in. Lots of good stuff I'm listing some highlights, but if you are in need of anything, ASK! Everything is used in working condition unless otherwise specified. Prices include shipping, pickup/buy...
  15. SubRosa

Show size Orange Capricornis PU ONLY 19401

HI! I'm doing some rescaping on a customer's tank, and a rather large Orange Cap no longer fits in with the plan. This coral is approx 14" X 10" X about 8" high. It looks like it can be removed intact, so if anyone local to 19401 (Blue Bell PA)is interested in some instant gratification I'll be...
  16. SubRosa

Childrens'?Junior Adult Wetsuit

Hi! I have available a used full wetsuit, including hood and gloves. It's sized for a larger child or a junior sized adult. It's black neoprene and shows some very minor wear, but no holes, tears, etc. $40 plus shipping. Thanks for looking!
  17. SubRosa

Saline Solutions Commercial Calcium Reactor PU/Ship 19401

Hi! I have available a commercial calcium reactor made by Saline Solutions. They're not well known south of the border but are well known in Canada. This unit was originally purposed for a 750 + gal retail coral system in a Big Al's, but was never installed. The unit has two chambers 6" in dia...
  18. SubRosa

WTB The War Coral

Hi I'm looking for a frag of The War Coral Favites. Not A War Coral, THE War Coral. If you have it you know what I mean! Looking for a small frag. Lmk! John
  19. SubRosa

Non-Reef DIY LED Help Needed

Hi! I want to diy a light fixture to grow very high light plants indoors. Not for what you're thinking! I have a couple of sub tropical Sundews that won't survive the winter, and I'd like to have in my kitchen over the winter to catch the little gnats and such that seem to pop up from time to...
  20. SubRosa

Question About LED Coverage

I have a customer tank whose owner wants to make the jump to LEDs. Bulb replacement time coincided with the chiller crapping out, so it's probably the smartest time to do it. I've done a few retrofits of the Blueline VHO strips (most of my customers have decorative canopies that the lights have...