Search results

1. SubRosa

Bubble Magus Dosing Pumps

Offer rescinded. Please do not contact me in regards to this.
  2. SubRosa

Vortechs

Offer rescinded, please do not contact me in regards to this.
  3. SubRosa

LFS says this REQUIRED. True?

I agree DaveK in essence we're talking about the same thing. But your default reply was " your LFS lied", and you only started talking about what I'm talking about when the error in painting with such a wide brush was pointed out. And it's still like pulling teeth from a shark to get you to...
  4. SubRosa

Vortechs

Well it's tomorrow! Price is $325 shipped.
  5. SubRosa

Well it's tomorrow! Price is $160 shipped.
  6. SubRosa

A The problem here as I see it is blanket statements on both sides of the cash register.
  7. SubRosa

I've worked in them for 35 years and have yet to hear an LFS say a single word. People say words. Who is the person who gave you the information, the owner or a fish catcher? If it's the owner, take the advice given and find a new LFS. But if it's an employee tell the owner and gauge his/her...
  8. SubRosa

I have available a BM T01 and the BM T02 dosing set up. Complete 7 channel dosing set up. I need money in my PayPal account yesterday! Make an offer. PayPal only please.
  9. SubRosa

Vortechs

I have available 2 MP40W units with battery back up. Date of mfg 6/30/11. Wet sides are replacements with approximately 1 year of usage. Were functioning well when the tank came down in November. I need money in my PayPal account yesterday! Make an offer. PayPay only please.
  10. SubRosa

Day Light saving time controversy !

I don't see any controversy on this subject. DST is an antiquated concept and the reason it was originally instituted is no longer a valid consideration.
  11. SubRosa

RATE MY NEW TANK!

1.5 months is nothing. You need to think 1.5 years into the future. If you do that, you'll see your Pipefish's future isn't very bright.
  12. SubRosa

Sump Questions

Drill baby, drill.
  13. SubRosa

Finer points of the cycle...

Why are you cycling the tank before you put the rock in? Depending upon the rock it could cycle the tank without your adding anything else or practically remove the need to cycle the system.
  14. SubRosa

Filter pad maintence?

If you haven't thought of it already, portion out what constitutes a feeding into individual containers with strict instructions to feed one container each time you want the tank fed.
  15. SubRosa

Converted Coralife RODI to 75gpd

My 100 gpd unit which fills a 55 gal drum overnight in the summer takes a day and then some to do the same in the winter.
  16. SubRosa

Most units are rated at inlet pressure of 50-60psi and 70°F inlet temperature. Reducing either or both can seriously decrease production. If you need full production, a pre-heater for your inlet water is pretty easy to make.
  17. SubRosa

That itself will likely increase your flow.
  18. SubRosa

Unless you have two membranes, why do you need two flow restrictors? Did you forget to remove the old one?
  19. SubRosa

Clown tang

A fish that eats well and wastes away isn't necessarily missing something from its diet. Animals can be fat and still die from a deficiency of an essential nutrient. Your fish likely came with intestinal parasites.
  20. SubRosa

Dog and its nightmares.

He's probably running with the pack at night and just wants to fit in......