Search results

1. T

Help me pick a light for my nano reef?

Have you looked into the AI Prime? They sell a goose neck for it and it's a completely programmable full spectrum adjustable LED light. Works with an iPhone or android app or from a computer. There are a lot of reefers using this light with a LOT of success. I just bought it for my JBJ 28g...
  2. T

Almost new reef stuff

Selling a 3 month old Finnex T-TL3639 36" 234w t5 light fixture. Comes with 3 blue atinic bulbs, 3 10,000k daylight bulbs, and 8 blue LED moonlights. Fixture and bulbs are 3 months old. Also selling a 1 month old sump/refugium 24x12x16. A 1200&900 Maxijet powerheads, 3 weeks old. And a hand held...
  3. T

Getting out of hobby

I also have a Typhoon 5 stage RODI unit with handheld TDS meter. The unit comes complete with faucet adapter, automatic shut off, wrench hoses. Selling for $100+shipping. The unit is 3 months old. Maxijet 1200 & 900 for $30+ shipping. 160gal bucket of Reef Crystals salk mix $35.00+ shipping.
  4. T

Getting out of hobby

Thank you very much. Yes the decision was VERY tough. But then when I think about WHy I'm leaving it's not really all that bad. My wife and I are expecting our second child. So actually it's for a good cause. Down the road a few years, bigger house, basement, bigger tank. I'll be right back into...
  5. T

Getting out of hobby

The lights are T5's. the fixture is a 36" unit.
  6. T

Getting out of hobby

I have a few things left for sale. i have a 3month old Typhoon 5stage RODI unit complete with everything that comes with it and a handheld TDS meter for $125 shipped US. 3 month old Finnex TL-T3639 6 bulb 234w fixture with 3 blue actinics and 3 10,000k day light buls and mounting legs for...
  7. T

Hi all

Tank is brand new. I cna't wait to get some living things in it. LOL I'll get pics up ASAP. And thanx eveyone.
  8. T

Hi all

:thumber:
  9. T

Hi all

Ahhhhh. My first 10 mintues on this board and already you guys are trying to get me to cheat. I think we're gonna get along just fine........:bluenod:
  10. T

Hi all

Thank you all. OK what kind of shrimp and what exactly do I need to do with it?
  11. T

Hi all

Just getting back into salt water after 10 years. Just broke down my 3yo 65gal African Cichlid tank to set up a FOLR/reef tank. So far I've got 80lbs of live sand, 90lbs of LR. Using a Pro Clear Aquatics 125 sump with a Magdrive 7 return pump, a Coralife Super Skimmer 125, and a Maxijet 1200 PH...