Search results

1. sebastian

125G everything for sale

I never thought that this time will come but ..... long story short --- I have to move and I can't take my reef with me :evileye:. So...... everything is for d=sale. First I would have to sell the life stock,.... then equipment ..or The whole set!!!! No shipping at all! Give me some offers, plz...
  2. sebastian

sunset Fungia for trade

I have around 7-8 sunset fungias for trade. They are 3 to 5" big ...... very nice. will trade for some other corals. Not planing to ship. Local trade. I will post pics later... meanwhile u can see some older one in my gallery
  3. sebastian

Euro-Reef calcium reactor CR3

I'm looking for a calcium reactor and i found this one from Euro-Reef CR3... I'm using their skimmer and it works fantastic so .... anyone has any exp with euro-reef calcium reactor???? thx link Euro-Reef
  4. sebastian

Sunset Fungia

I have few Sunset Fungias that i would like to sell - they spred and grow way too quick in my tank. I can sell 3-4 of them = size about small 2-3", big one around 5". i will not ship - pick up only /// looking for $$$$ for calcium reactor:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: $45 for big one and $30 for small...
  5. sebastian

Hammer Coral - branching

I have a branching Hammer coral that is overgrowing my tank. I think that i can sell/trade about 25 heads. The biggest colony has about 12 heads.... the smallest one 2-3 heads. I'm colecting $$$ for calcium reactor :o I wont ship - pick up only ---- will trade some :golf: for some nice not to...
  6. sebastian

WTB - Calcium reactor

I'm looking for calcium reactor set up for my 125g /// budget is not the greatest so i was thinking about used one unless outstanding deal for new one //// thx
  7. sebastian

Calcium Reactor - which one

i'm planing to buy a calcium reactor set up for my 125g. /// i'm thinking about KNOP C and Korallin 1502 or GEO 618 /// anyone has a used set up??? which one is better ???? any input very important p.s. price is important so thats why I'm thinking Knop is my fav.
  8. sebastian

2nd zoo's colony gone

my second zoo's colony is oficially gone:rocket: :rocket: :rocket: i have no clue what is going on . first colony dis. like - 2 weeks ago now this one and i see 3rd one is acting kinda wierd :cursin: :cursin: :cursin: . all param are fine as always - any clues - i checke for predators but do...
  9. sebastian

My zoo's are dead???

About week ago i saw that one of my zoo's colony wasn't opening -and than few days later 1/3 of the colony disep./// and the rest of the polyps were open but day by daymore polyps closed and now hole colony is gone :bs: . Other corals in the tank are perfect . i didn't change anything in the...
  10. sebastian

Euro Reef RS80 for sale

:grind: I have for sale used Euro Reef RS80. It's in exellent shape, the only thing is - pump needs new impeller(pump #SP2). Unit is 2 years old. I upgraded to RS135 and thats why i'm selling this one. I'm asking $95 for it. pick up only:turntable
  11. sebastian

Cyano and UV ???

:bump: i have some problem with cyano for some time (like 2months), it's not bad but i hate it.... i'm checking water param...often...and everything is fine... i run phos ban and.......UV for last 9 weeks. and now... IS THERE A CHANCE THAT BECOUSE UV I HAVE CYANO OUTBREAK? any experts? also i...
  12. sebastian

MH light problem

hi guys.... i really need your help.... i have problem with my MH light setup.... i had 250w 10k hamiltons and one of them burn out so i bought new one at LFS (hamilton 14k) and put it in and... nothing didn't start .... so i touth ballast is rong so i switch ballasts and works onother bulb...
  13. sebastian

Can bristle worm eat fungia?

i had fungias that looked like stung and today i found "nice" bristle worm under the fungias rock . Can that "*****" sucker eat fungia? btw.... bristle worm is in it's own h**l. one less this is pic of hurt fungia
  14. sebastian

Fungias problem

i found today that some of my fungias are kind of stung..... therer are some spots on them with missing body ... just skeleton only some of them.....looks like something stung it...but there is nothing nearby.....all water par. are fine and only fungias are effected any idea?:help1:
  15. sebastian

skimmer and UV ?

i just added uv to my set up....everything looks good but ...after a 10h of uv light working skimmer stop making a foam.... it makes bubbles , works fine but no foam at all.....any idea why?:surrender:
  16. sebastian

cyano problem in mature reef

i ahve cyano problem for last 30 days..... everything looks normal (what i know after 6 years ..hehehhe) i replaced bulbs for 10k hamiltons 2 weeks ago and that THING is still growing....water changes right now are once a week..phos reactor with new load 3 weeks ago..... it grows only on my wave...
  17. sebastian

UV in reef setup ???

i'm thinking about adding a uv to my set up.....any pros =- cons.... do you have any exp with that kind..... should it run in sump or in the tank? ... any help ...big thx
  18. sebastian

Support brackets in 125g AGA

i have 125 g AGA and it has a frame on top, and 2 brackets.... QQQQQ... are those bracets needed for something else than holding glass tops...or i need them for holding the tank together.....reason for my nQ is that those brackets make a lot od shade... on the bottom is about 6-7 " of shade...
  19. sebastian

Oxypora ????

doeas any one know something about Oxipora or oxypora, i found one in my LFS and it's cool green but stuff does not know much about it....thx:contract:
  20. sebastian

Hammer (branching) for trade

i have few branching hammer coral heads for trade....you can see some pics......mother colony my zip IL 60047 some frags are 4 heads , some are 8-10heads( is it still frag??? hehehe)