Search results

1. Mayja

Fleece Roller Filters and Red Sea v3 Sump

Greetings! I’m investigating the possibility of installing a fleece roller filter into my Red Sea 525xl v3 sump. I know that the cup holders are too narrow for the Klir to just drop in. Has anyone successfully fitted a Klir or Clarisea fleece roller filter into this type of sump without...
  2. Mayja

MAYJA AND HUTCH'S RSR 525XL REEF ADVENTURE

Having an RSR 525XL tank was completely unintentional. We had no plans to purchase a new tank. But after our RSR 450 was dropped during the move to our new house, we had an opportunity present itself. This is not all the live rock as the rest of it is still being hosted at the pet store along...
  3. Mayja

Maxspect Glaive G4-M80 LED Light

New, in box, NEVER USED. $150 The Maxspect Glaive LED system was designed for reef aquariums with low light requirements It is Maxspect’s new entry level lighting system, without compromising quality, technology, and looks Details: Built-in basic controllerComes with infrared remote...
  4. Mayja

Nominations for April 2016's TOTM!

Greetings RS Members! It's that time! No, you can do that water change later. Let's choose the nominees for April 2016's TOTM! Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! We had a lot of great tanks nominated in the last couple months. They...
  5. Mayja

VOTE for March 2016's TOTM!

Please select from the candidates' pictures below and then scroll back up to the top of this thread to place your vote. Good luck! @DaveR11 @Oxylebius @glennf
  6. Mayja

Nominations for March 2016 TOTM!

Greetings RS Members! It's that time! Let's vote for March 2016's TOTM! Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! We had a lot of great tanks nominated in the last couple months. They are still eligible and can be nominated again. Previous...
  7. Mayja

VOTE for February 2016's TOTM!

Please select from the candidates' pictures below and then scroll back up to the top of this thread to place your vote. Good luck! @DaveR11 @Kman237 @melvis @Rini
  8. Mayja

Nominations for February 2016's TOTM!

Greetings RS Members! January is almost done and I hope that all of our East Coast members are doing well and digging themselves out from Snowzilla. It's a balmy 40 degrees in S.E. Michigan today and 30+ inches of snow fell in our nation's capital. Insanity. Let's vote for February 2015's TOTM...
  9. Mayja

January TOTM

Hey everyone! Happy New Year! It's crazy to think that we've already arrived at 2016 as I've barely caught my breath from the Christmas insanity. I need everyone's attention for a special TOTM announcement. @Paul B was December's TOTM. He had to get me a new picture of his tank and I was in...
  10. Mayja

VOTE for December 2015's TOTM!

Take a look at the tanks below and make your choice in the poll above! Good luck! @Paul B @Desmond
  11. Mayja

December 2015 TOTM Nominations!

Greetings RS Members! Whoa! November completely ran away from me with holiday shopping and Thanksgiving. My apologies! Let's vote for December's 2015 TOTM! Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! We had a lot of great tanks nominated in...
  12. Mayja

VOTE for November 2015'so TOTM!

Please select from the candidates' pictures below and then scroll back up to the top of this thread to place your vote. Good luck! @Mandy11 @NJ Reefer
  13. Mayja

November 2015 TOTM Nominations!

Greetings RS Members! It's time to nominate your favorite tanks for November 2015's Tank of the Month! Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! We had a lot of great tanks nominated in the last couple months. They are still eligible and...
  14. Mayja

VOTE for October 2015's TOTM!

Please select from the candidates' pictures below and then scroll back up to the top of this thread to place your vote. Good luck! @Bgouges @NJ Reefer
  15. Mayja

October 2015 TOTM Nominations!

Greetings RS Members! It's time to nominate your favorite tanks for October 2015's Tank of the Month! Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! We had a lot of great tanks nominated in the last couple months. They are still eligible and can...
  16. Mayja

VOTE for September 2015's TOTM!

Please select from the candidates' pictures below and then scroll back up to the top of this thread to place your vote. Good luck! @Bgouges @NickF
  17. Mayja

September 2015 TOTM Nominations!

Greetings RS Members! It's time to nominate your favorite tanks for September 2015's Tank of the Month! Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! We had a lot of great tanks nominated in the last couple months. They are still eligible and...
  18. Mayja

Wrasse identification

What kind of wrasse is this? And is it male or female? It's purple/pink and has either large, vertical stripes or blotches. Blue sided fairy?
  19. Mayja

VOTE for August 2015's TOTM!

Please select from the candidates' pictures below and then scroll back up to the top of this thread to place your vote. Good luck! @David Shaw @reefle @Biggles
  20. Mayja

August 2015 TOTM Nominations!

Greetings RS Members! Sorry for the late notice as this month has been flying by too fast! It's time to nominate your favorite tanks for August 2015's Tank of the Month! Don't forget those who have been nominated in the past, but did not win the coveted title TOTM! We had a lot of great tanks...