Search results

1. Cassette87

Andy's RSM250

Change of plans... after a great deal of consideration and talking to catrina... I'm going to keep the setup :) updated pictures to follow :)
  2. Cassette87

FS: Red Sea Max 250 Setup, includes everything!

Mods, delete this thread please :) I've elected to keep the tank :D
  3. Cassette87

Bump! Still available.
  4. Cassette87

Andy's RSM250

im taking a break for now, may or may not get another setup once settled. I don't need to sell it, but it will make the transition much easier, and I'll be plenty busy at the new place for quite some time meaning I won't have much time to focus on it; which isn't a good thing.
  5. Cassette87

Andy's RSM250

This setup is for sale now guys... need to get things in line to buy a house :) http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/drygoods-sale-trade/72688-fs-red-sea-max-250-setup-includes-everything.html
  6. Cassette87

Well folks, it's time to begin the transition into a house from the condo, and I've chosen to exit stage left, for now anyway. I am selling my entire Red Sea Max 250 Setup, as a kit. For anyone who is interested, I will help break down and pack up the setup, load the car, etc. Here is what's...
  7. Cassette87

Lighting issues...PLEASE HELP

Funny I read this post today, as I came home from a nice long weekend and felt as though my tank was in "sunset" mode (as I had with my old 29G), which for a second didn't click... then did a double take, lifted the hood, and I have the same problem as you!
  8. Cassette87

R.yuma Feeding

Thanks guys, this is shot holding an iPhone 4 to the glass.
  9. Cassette87

36" 6x39W Lights T5 - Recommendations

Thanks! I'm loving it! Amazing the difference in the colors of the coral!
  10. Cassette87

Andy's RSM250

Posted a video of pinky eating :) http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70975
  11. Cassette87

R.yuma Feeding

Just took this video today, thought I'd share :) Might wanna set playback to 2X since it's kinda long :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcxMurlGy3M
  12. Cassette87

Okay! So the colors of the FTS's all wash together as you guys have said, so i figured the best way to shoot the bulbs was to do a before and after FTS (of the setup I decided on) First up, old FTS: Old Bulbs: (yes, 2 were out) :( ATI Actinic: ATI Blue Plus: ATI Aquablue Special...
  13. Cassette87

Lights are here, will be posting pics soon, are there any particular combos anyone wants to see?
  14. Cassette87

Andy's RSM250

one more. The scariest part? These are some of the truest colors and it was on an iPhone. Kinda sad when my phone snaps better pics than my canon. Also somewhat amazing.
  15. Cassette87

Kay's RSM 250 White Pearl

Beautiful tank Kay! I love the old Shell centerpiece :) I have to spend some time reading through your entire thread, seems you've integrated some pretty cool things into your RSM250! Keep it up!
  16. Cassette87

Andy's RSM250

Thanks all :) Thanks! This one is actually the bigger of two frags off the Ric I entered in the July POTM :) I'm hoping once I get my new lights they begin to grow a bit quicker, I'd like to have a few extras to offer up for sale here on RS.
  17. Cassette87

Andy's RSM250

Just a couple quick photos to share from last night :)
  18. Cassette87

FS: Aqua UV Advantage UV Sterilizer - $80 Shipped

Lowered price to $60 for hopefully a quick sale :)
  19. Cassette87

FS: Aqua UV Advantage UV Sterilizer - $80 Shipped

No real description needed, lightly used but in good shape, simply do not use it. This is the 15W model. $60 Shipped in the continental US :) Thanks!