Search results

1. D

WTB AquaC Remora Hang-On Protein Skimmer

Got one for $50 plus shipping Its a CPR "creative plastic research" Here's a picture
  2. D

The other BigJay's 90G chronicle

I would like to apoligize for any offence I commited towards Big Al or anyone else here. I understand I spammed this post or tread, and I am sorry for having done so. I belong to proabaly 10 differant sites and there are many differant rules and edikit at each of them so again I am sorry for...
  3. D

Lots Of Corals And Frags F/s Or Trade

I'll check for the best rate . Ups want a bit more than I'm happy with for nrext day air , I do sometimes do 2 day priority with 40 hr heat pack but let me check the regular post office rate , they are usually cheaper for next day delivery. What piece or pieces are you looking at. PM me
  4. D

Lots Of Corals And Frags F/s Or Trade

Corals And Frags F/s Or Trade "Extra incentive added" Frags and corals for Trade or sale. Willing to ship Heres a link to my photobucket site so you can see what I have , I love to trade but willing to sell also Coral as of 1-25-09 pictures by carolinacorals - Photobucket If you click on each...
  5. D

Frags F/S or trade in NC

I have some frags and corals f/s or trade in NC , willing to ship at your cost. Here a link to view , just click on the pic for description and price.
  6. D

my pic's

Ok folks I'm sorry for the pic's I uploaded to the photo gallery and some of them being blured I was having trouble getting them sized right
  7. 12g_Reef_0062

12g_Reef_0062

8. 12g_Reef_0031

12g_Reef_0031

9. 12g nano reef

12g nano reef

10. 12g_Reef_0061

12g_Reef_0061

11. 12g_Reef_006

12g_Reef_006

12. D

is there anyone out there who hasthis tank

well maybe I'm missing something but I've downloaded the brochure and I can't figure out how the fish would get out and as far as cleaning it seems to be simple
  13. D

is there anyone out there who hasthis tank

is there anyone out there who has this tank I was wondering if anyone out there who has one of these tanks and if so whats they're opinion of it and if you have any pic's http://zeroedgeaquarium.com
  14. D

12g reef pic's

yea it is realy greeeeeeeeen where are you I have a 3 headed one also maybe we could do some trading I got these 2 from woodstock , she may have some left you might want to ask her. Dave E
  15. D

12g reef pic's

Thanks for the complements Guys and gals , I guess the reason so many small tanks rather than a large one is because I have had alot of joy in setting up and stocking small tanks with differant themes and differant looks and styles. I think half the fun for me is in the setting up and while...
  16. D

12g reef pic's

no in the reef tank there's just the domioe damsel and its just the filter that came with the tank right now its kind of a frag tank I'm working on getting a 20g/l and a 20g/t set up as reefs and then once I've transfered some of the corals into those tanks I'll have room to set the 12g dx nano...
  17. D

12g reef pic's

Ok I finaly learned how to use my camera better and how to post pic's . Hope I'm not driving everyone nuts. I have'nt learned how to post them in my gallery yet but that will be my next project , I'm one of those people who has to have someone show me 1/2 a dozen times till it sticks. I have to...
  18. D

disapearing clown

So I have a clown fish in my 12g nano and a while back I thought he had died because I had'nt seen him for about 2wks or so. I thought because I had been out of town for a while that he must of died while I was gone and had decomposed while I was away but about a wk or so after I got home I was...
  19. D

new 20g reef

well he aint big yet and I'll be dammed if I'm going to give up a good reason to get a bigger tank 6 months from now how else am I going to be able to talk my wife into letting me get another tank. Theres always a method to my madness:laughroll
  20. D

Help

have'nt tried that method but I will next try, thanks ladies , Dave E