Search results

1. I

Ocean Runner 6500 owner question

Hi, 1) Is your 6500 connected with soft to hard pipe ? 2) Have you got it stood on anything or is it just on the suction cups on the sump floor ? 3) Is your 6500 silent or noisey ? I have a new one and its real noisey. Thanks Dave
  2. I

Technic Replacement

Hi, i have a chance of a 1000liter Reef aquarium Second Hand, I know this would be finger in the air but how often would you have to replace Skimmers & Pumps etc ? They are Aquamedic & Tunze. What is the life of this sort of equipment ? thanks Dave
  3. I

Lighting - Cannot screw in the ceiling.

Guys, Tank is 150 Gallon, 63inches wide (160cm) I was looking at keeping the works, Fish, Hard & Soft Corals, Inverts. Ideas and suggestions, I cannot hang lights from the ceiling, but I think also a enclosed canopy doesnt work with a reef ? Thanks Dave
  4. I

Check List - What is missing ?

Guys, Apologies I live in Germany and I have been yearning for a Reef since I left England 10 Years ago, I managed to find a resonably priced shop today, and nearly understood what I am about to buy. My take is to get the tank up and running Live Sand & Live Rock and then test etc to the...