Search results

1. B

help with hippo tang

i bought the tang and some coral from someone who was getting out of the hobby. I've had him about 2 weeks ,he's eating great but he's scratching himself on rocks,and he's been backed up to the coral banded shrimp all day ,what should i do or will the shrimp take care of his etchies...
  2. B

Don't want to be whipped with a strand of caulerpa

i haven't posted in a while ,but i've been so sad, on March 1 our home burned to the ground ,lucky my dogs went out the doggie door,but i lost my reef tank and my african gray parrot . But i'm getting started again with a 200 gal reef tank ,but it will be awhile before it will be as nice as my...
  3. B

someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got my new chiller,and tried to hook it up,i used a 950 mag pump ,it wont pull water.' i put 2 tubes in the aquarium,ran them up about 18 inches,and through the wall into the laundry room ,the pump drops 18inches and up to the chiller.
  4. B

new pictures

i posted some new pictures ,look in my gallery;)
  5. B

new chiller

today i got a new chiller ,i was all excited,looked in the box and no instructions ,thats the way it is :smack:
  6. B

looking for chiller

need 1/4 hp chiller,i will be cooling 140 gal
  7. B

nesco tang

:bigbounce i was wondering if i could put a nesco tang with my other 3 tangs ,2 yellow and 1 purple ,will they they fight?
  8. B

my hobby

Hello my name is becki ,i have a 140 gal reef tank 200 lb LR lots of deep red mushrooms,colt ,kenya,torch,zenia,bubble , and lots more coral I have 2 yellow tangs,1 purple tang ,mandrian ,2 nemos,blue spot jaw fish,midas blenny ,lawnmower blenny I enjoy the hobby very ,even if it's very...