Search results

1. B

help with hippo tang

i bought the tang and some coral from someone who was getting out of the hobby. I've had him about 2 weeks ,he's eating great but he's scratching himself on rocks,and he's been backed up to the coral banded shrimp all day ,what should i do or will the shrimp take care of his etchies...
  2. B

Don't want to be whipped with a strand of caulerpa

Re: Don't want to be wipped with a strand of caulerpa you guys have brought tears your so thoughtful.You really find the meaning of freinds,you can't live without them
  3. B

Re: Don't want to be wipped with a strand of caulerpa yes i had xenia,it was so sad .but i have to go on and maybe it will be fun with this new one ,thanks
  4. B

i haven't posted in a while ,but i've been so sad, on March 1 our home burned to the ground ,lucky my dogs went out the doggie door,but i lost my reef tank and my african gray parrot . But i'm getting started again with a 200 gal reef tank ,but it will be awhile before it will be as nice as my...
  5. B

Bluespot Injured - Urgent Help Needed

both of mine have had flesh wounds also,im wondering if it has anything to do with something picking on him under the rocks ,such as bristle worms,just a guess,because mine ate good up until the end .
  6. B

Bluespot Injured - Urgent Help Needed

ive had two bluespots,cant get them to survive. had my tank two years and they are the only fish ive lost.
  7. B

Gobies

they keep the sand stirred ,the water will never be totally clear again ,i have a blue spot watchman and a orange spot sand sifter ,the watchman never does anything ,but sand sifter is the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. B

auto top offs

i run a 3000 niveaumat ,couldn't live without it ,one of the best things iv'e done besides adding a chiller. these two things have made my life easier
  9. B

someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got my new chiller,and tried to hook it up,i used a 950 mag pump ,it wont pull water.' i put 2 tubes in the aquarium,ran them up about 18 inches,and through the wall into the laundry room ,the pump drops 18inches and up to the chiller.
  10. B

call me weak~

leave him alone ,have a heart,the little things are too cute:heart:
  11. B

call me weak~

whats wrong with crabs in a reef ,mine isn't messing with anything
  12. B

new chiller

i know this sounds stupid but i going to hook this up myself ,what size tubing ,and can you hook it up with a power head it'sa pacfic coast 1/4 hp
  13. B

new pictures

i posted some new pictures ,look in my gallery;)
  14. B

new chiller

today i got a new chiller ,i was all excited,looked in the box and no instructions ,thats the way it is :smack:
  15. MVC-019S

MVC-019S

16. MVC-018S

MVC-018S

17. MVC-029S

MVC-029S

18. MVC-022S

MVC-022S

19. chester

chester

the story is ,my friend gave me money for Christmas .and said ....go buy another fish to pester,she said every time she calls or comes by,ive always got my hands in my tank,ha,ha!!!!!!!!!!
  20. MVC-026S

MVC-026S