Search results

1. D

clown goby in anthelia

2. D

thought you might like

haven't posted here in a while... but for some reason, i thought you guys would like these...
  3. D

a few new ones

4. D

happy thanksgiving

5. D

been a long time

some pics
  6. D

just two pics

took some tank shots last night...it's been a long time...
  7. D

a walk...

8. D

went to boston

went to boston. took the cam. came back with these. whaddya think?
  9. D

the new lense is HERE!

okay, since we sort of have a photography forum group within the reef group here...i thought some of you (you know who you are) would indulge me looking at the first photos with the 70-200mm f/4 L. first thoughts...it's HUGE. and it is supposed to be much smaller and lighter than the 2.8L. i...
  10. D

here's something cool...

so, my friend has found an archaeological site on his farm and for the last several years has been collecting artifacts, tools, pottery, arrowheads...all around 10-30,000 years old. he has well over 100 thousand dollars worth at this point from one site. at any rate he found this and...
  11. D

2 new 2 nite

i liked this little scene....
  12. D

mounting travis...

travis, are you cutting your own mats and doing your own mounting? or are you having it done? if you're doing it yourself, is it difficult? if you have odd size crops, do you add a matt to get out to a standard size frame?
  13. D

my boyfriend's tank

my friend john has a lovely 135gal. he let me come into his house and take some pictures. the tank is in his bedroom and that's where i was taking the pictures. these were my favorites. thanks for looking
  14. D

keep on clicking

a few new ones...
  15. D

i liked this

this shot came out well i think. enjoy the preety coloooors.
  16. D

algae ID

is there a website somewhere that has algae ID's? i've got a red/burgundy macro that is taking over my tank, so i need to learn about it and what might eat it.
  17. D

is this a chiton?

hmm?
  18. D

fancy schmancy

being the fancy pants that i am, i have decided to try and mess around with color frames for my pics. i snapped a few decent ones last night and am interested in what you all think.
  19. D

a pic.

here's a couple new pics.
  20. D

free frags for me

here is a thread where i will let you post all of the types of free frags you wish to ship to me. be advised i will only choose those frags which i deem desireable. this will not be first come first able to serve, but earlier submissions will be given special consideration. good luck!