Search results

1. Crakeur

Happy Birthday Crak

:jumprope:
  2. Crakeur

Alternate coral feeding pathway

I've been busy honing my acting skills for my role in the upcoming remake of the Willy Wonka flick. That's right folks, I'm going to be Oompah Loompah #2. Here's the pic that got me my audition:
  3. Crakeur

Unreal Court Rulings

they didn't sue. it's a hoax. http://www.trendmicro.com/vinfo/hoaxes/hoax5.asp?HName=Stella+Awards+Hoax
  4. Crakeur

Im Going To Bali:D

I'm jealous. I spent 3 weeks in Indonesia on my honeymoon, 4 years ago. Bali is awesome. I did a little diving there and it was insane. You're going to have a blast.
  5. Crakeur

Honeymoon, help me decide...

although It's too late, I went to Indonesia for my honeymoon. We stayed in Bali in two locations, Java (jagjakarta) and Moyo Island. Bali was awesome, in Java we had a view of Bourabudur and climbed it to watch the sunrise and then took a 3 hour elephant ride back to the hotel (very cool) and...
  6. Crakeur

Cool Frog...

someone peed in Drew's coffee again.
  7. Crakeur

Is this a bristle worm ?

dammit drew, I told you I'd only do it if you didn't tell anyone.
  8. Crakeur

OK, now I'm scared of myself

high on the narcissism factor but why wouldn't I be? I'm awesome baby.
  9. Crakeur

here's something cool...

Drew has a full set of chompers, however they are of the removable variety and rumor has it he got them as a souvenir from a raccoon roadkill dinner.
  10. Crakeur

here's something cool...

yeah, you forgot lean to's and shotgun shacks.
  11. Crakeur

Brainteaser

up late? how's the l get in there? nice on the see thru blouse. never saw it coming. I was too busy checking out Kerry's daughter's see thru dress.
  12. Crakeur

Brainteaser

1) CCCCCCC = 7 seas 2)LE /VEL = split level 3) GIVE GET GIVE GET GIVE GET GIVE GET = forgive and forget 4) ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTVWXYZ = ? 5) T O W N = downtown 6) LU CKY = unlucky? 7) HE'S/HIMSELF = he's not himself? 8) BLO C USE 9) AID <-...
  13. Crakeur

here's something cool...

drew, I can send you all my dead corals. They look eerily similar to the one you are showcasing, only much smaller.
  14. Crakeur

Crazy Stuff!!!!!

damn, I was looking forward to the mail order bride stories. Congrats on the engagement.
  15. Crakeur

Suicide or other Death cause?

If I heard Wit's catch phrase I'd consider leaving my shell too. what is his catch phrase anyway? Does Wit also have a theme song that plays whenever he struts? I've read somewhere about hermit suicides and how they are rapidly becoming the number one killer of hermits between the age of...
  16. Crakeur

Found Something NEW at night, help????

better than nocturnal emissions involving the tank.
  17. Crakeur

Congrats to the CPAs!!

excellent timing Ken. the coolest thing about those sonograms is that the "beating booger" as you so lovingly called it, is about the size of a prune.
  18. Crakeur

Clams as a filter

I had a string of unfortunate events (fire and vacation flooding were the last two) and suffered a significant number of losses. Once I got things back up and running properly I was forced to take two large clams from a friend that was holding them for me. One blue dot sqaummy and one large...
  19. Crakeur

Sea Squirts

that actually looks like one of your shrooms closing in on a piece of food.
  20. Crakeur

Sea Squirts

Some squirts are light averse, some have very short life spans. I have a pair of squirts like the ones pictured here: http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?siteid=23&pCatId=1150 I got mine for far less than that ridiculous price and the squirt is happy in a shaded area.