Search results

1. fishheads

OT: The person below me

although it is day,i have had many a sleepless night cruising RF.. TPBM has belly button lint,right this minute............haha made you look!
  2. fishheads

zenia melting..

THANKS,BLUE SPOT....That was good info, some of it is still left
  3. fishheads

Here it is...not for the squeamish

WAIT,what is mycobacterium??I can catch that from my tank??how do you get it??INFO PLEASE,THIS IS NEWS TO ME...SHOULD I BE SCARED OF MY TANK??WHAT ARE THE PREVENTIONS...AND SYMPTOMS.
  4. fishheads

zenia melting..

well my zenia has been passing for the last couple of hours,slowly shriveling away...what should i do,remove him or let him stay in my tank..some people say leave them because they might come back....what is your suggestion:drool:
  5. fishheads

Some New Tank Shots Of My Reef

the clowns are a perfect pair they have been together since they were small...like i said earlier,if you get them small enough they will pair up,most of the time...just make sure you dont have brother and sister..you dont want 4 eyed fish frogs crawling from your tank...im so glad you guys like...
  6. fishheads

lionfish vibrations,shaking like hes shivering..RIP

thanx cougra...thats about my luck...i wanna fix a tiny problem,but i just turn it into an even bigger problem
  7. fishheads

i think your right murky...i know no one here thinks its wierd...
  8. fishheads

Attention: LockJaw. What are the symptoms?

oh my gosh this was gonna be my next post...my puffer seems to have it to..and i mainly feed him krill..actually only krill, he doesnt go for the other food..he wants to eat but he cant get anything in his mouth...please help us on this matter
  9. fishheads

A new full tank shot...

you are well on your way to being a great reef addict..i must warn you ,you'll be pawning your DVD player to buy some mushrooms..gotta have your next fix, it is a very expensive habbit:clink: :clink: :clink:
  10. fishheads

well i've had him for a couple of months i had no ammonia 0,my ph checked out 8.2,8.4,i do have high nitrates between 5.0 & 10..i have a wet dry that ive been slowly removing the balls from..nitrite 0,i did a water change 2 days before but i didnt do anything out of the ordinary, temp the...
  11. fishheads

well my 2 lil clowns get along great..i got them at 2 different LFS to make sure they were not brother & sister,if you get them when they are really small they usually become a mated pair..that is a haddons anemone.. BIG AL, i don't watch tv that much but i do have a big screen..when you have...
  12. fishheads

Sorry Pic Post Happy
  13. fishheads

Here Are Some More Pics..
  14. fishheads

not the best shots in the world,because i'm not camera savy..i just put in a algea scrubber a week ago..let me know how you like it,critique my tank..give me some pointers:contract:
  15. fishheads

Mr Bojangles 120g Money pit!

You know mr bo,i have had that same problem with galaxie coral one lil bump and the whole thing starts to go.luckily i busted a hunk off before it dissapered..go figure i thought the damaged frag would have surely died,he didnt, now i have a small piece of galaxie, instead of a 1 lb piece that...
  16. fishheads

what is this creature?

tastes like chicken!!!!BAKOK
  17. fishheads

OT: wheres my karma gone-i want it

she's not the reef nut like i am...i do all the hard work,she reeps the rewards..so by reeping the rewards she has elected herself honorary fish namer.like skuzzlebutt the algae blennie,& george froggy clinton the mandarin
  18. fishheads

you know sas,i think we're done with the lion..no more fish for awhile..we kinda get attached,call me wierd but i do love my fish..they each have there own personality,& i know,that they know exactly who i am..im the provider & the friend on the other side of the glass..some show out & show off...
  19. fishheads

This is the second time that i've seen a lionfish do this, before dieng shortly after...it's like he is shivering..has anyone else ever seen this behavior,i'm sure i'm not the only one to have ever seen this twice..i can't find anything in any books for the cause of this..SORRY rdragon for your...
  20. fishheads

OT: wheres my karma gone-i want it

thank you guys....you like me,you really, really like me.....i knew i belong...and yes,my girl did join just to see what the fuss was,me telling her i love RF...Then i showed her how to give karma,i created a karma monster...running rampant through the RF streets, flinging karma @...