Search results

1. J

what do you feed your lobo??

no,just not opening
  2. J

i bought one a while back and it looked great for about 2 weeks then stoped opening up up.its alive but just doesnt open up like it did.i have it in the sand but its out in the open with 3x400 watt mhs .not sure if thats the problem or maybe not feeding enough.any feedback here would be greatly...
  3. J

Just wondering what you feed your lobos and how often???? also info on placement in tank and water current advice would be great!!
  4. J

180 gallon reef for sale(complete setup!!)

yeah,unfortunatly got to sell.I need the $ for the down payment.I actually plan on setting up a new one once im settled in.maybe bigger:)
  5. J

Yeah,me too but looking at new houses and need to sell before moving.
  6. J

Must sell my 180 gallon tank with everything.here we go: 180 gallon aga with oak stand hamilton 3x 400 watt mateal halides with moonlights kent marine 60 gpd ro/di unit berlin sump (30 gal i think?) cpr overflow pan world 1400 gph return pump 40 watt rainbow lifegaurd sterilize w/mag...
  7. J

(First Reef Tank Ever) **** 600gal Display **** 1300gal System

Most insane setup ive ever seen!!! Love it!!!!!!! keep the pics coming please!!
  8. J

180 Gal Complete Reef Tank Setup

sorry jrmohr@sbcglobal.net
  9. J

i will piece it out but it will have to be sold in order to keep everything alive. $50 plus shipping for the birds nest $10 each for the powerheads plus shipping $60 for the sun coral plus shipping email me for pics jrmohr@sbcglobal.com thanks john ninja i will sell...
  10. J

Thanks fro looking anyways! I actualy have $2000 wrapped up in the tank,stand ,and lights alone.This is a very nice setup and the price is very reasonable.Please feel free to email me for pics jrmohr@sbcglobal.net
  11. J

Im in the process of buying a new home and need the $ so my prize possesion has to go.Here we go: 180 gal aga tank with stand 3x400 watt mh hamilton fixture with 4x 55 watt actinics and moonlights berlin sump(30 gal i think) asm g series skimmer cpr overflow kent marine RO/DI silica max...
  12. J

Glad no one Bites

Dont stay to long,its hard to leave!! LOL Expensive too once your hooked!!Run while you can!!
  13. J

uploading pics problem

just uploaded my new red lobo and it said it uploaded succesfully but no pic to be found.Ive done it 3 times now and still no pic.
  14. J

uploading pics problem

I uploaded a pic for my photo gallery and it is saying that is was uploaded succesfuly.Problem is,theres no photo.help please.
  15. J

Little white spots on my Tang

ruby reef kick-ich immediatly or your whole tank could be wiped out.good luck if you dont have a uv sterilizer,i would add one to help prevent future outbreaks.cleaner shrimps will also help keep parasites to a minimum on your fish.frequent water changes will also help
  16. J

where to place new green brain???

just put it under an overhang and is almost completely shaded
  17. J

12 k i have a nice shaded spot i will try.thanks for all the help folks
  18. J

3x400 watt mhs in a 180.I had it on the sand but its only opening about half way.Its directly in the light with low current.
  19. J

just bought a green open brain about a week ago and was wondering were the best spot to place it is?what kind of current?thanks all