Search results

1. F

Pustulate Cowry?

I have come into possession of what I have tentatively identified online as a Pustulate Cowry. The pic below is not of the one I actually have but is a representative picture of what I am looking at. There just isn't a good way of me getting a picture right now and wanted to move along with my...
  2. F

Fuge(s) + Nitrate Inquiries

I have a 125g tank which was set up 7 years ago with a complete drain and move about 2 years ago. I have always had higher then desired nitrates and I want to finally put it all out there to get feedback from the experts to make sure that what I think I know is what it really correct. Some of...
  3. F

Live Rock Estimating...

So, i've had my tank set up for about 5 years now and have recently noticed a nitrate spike that I plan on mitigating with water changes. However, I've recently decided that I was going to start documenting the life and activity involved with my tank and was curious if anyone had any ideas on...
  4. F

Gorgonia Dying?

I moved my gorgonia today to a higher water flow area in my tank and noticed the ends of his branches had either been eaten off or had fallen off. Is this how gorgonias decay or have my triggers been munching when they weren't supposed to. I've included a pic so you can see for yourself...