Search results

1. S

wanted euroreef, asm, or aqua c skimmer

I am looking for a aqua c EV240, euroreef RS250, or asm G4 or G4X for under $300.00, if you have one let me know price a I will be very interested in buying.
  2. S

protein skimmer for 180 gallon

Thanks maybe I will ve some luck findi it usd, I defnantly think i ne to go higher thana ASM G3, the G4 woudl probably be good
  3. S

72 gallon to 180 gallon reef

No simmer, he was jt doing saltwaterish, no corals so didn't have a skimmer. So I am in the market for one. Looki for Euroreef, aqua c, or possibly asm or equivalent.
  4. S

danfish, no skimmer came up when clicking on the link, which skimmer were you refering to on that sight
  5. S

72 gallon to 180 gallon reef

I have a 72 gallon reef, I had bought all the equipment from the same person who was getting out of the hobby. I loved my 72 gallon so much that I am upgrading to a 180. Now it is time for me to explore on all the equipment I need to get this big tank started. I am buying the 180 used and it...
  6. S

Fireworms???

I seem to have a hatchery of these worms in my overflow, I have not seen them in the main tank but assume they are there since they are in the overflow. Are these fireworms? Do they need to be removed?
  7. S

What would be the best protein skimmer for a 180 gallon tank for less than $300.00. I see a lot of skimmers that are under $200.00 that don't seem to be any different than the more expensive brands. Example, the Natutilus from Kent and Super Skimmer from Coralife compared to the EuroReef and...