Search results

1. 2455coop

Who's Got Discus?

I had a bulging discus once....I went to a chiropracter and he fixed it...I think I was lucky....
  2. 2455coop

Greetings wet heads

Howdy....welcome to Reef Sanctuary and as far as questions....just ask away
  3. 2455coop

hi all

Howdy...and welcome to Reef sanctuary
  4. 2455coop

sump=refugim?

Totally agree with Allen. They are 2 seperate items but can be combined into a single unit. A refugium with slow moving water can used to house delicate animals such as sea horses. I think BeezelBob keeps pistol shrimp in his to keep them out of his show tank. The sump is where i add my...
  5. 2455coop

Pleco.'s

I primarily had dwarf species of Plecos when I was doing fresh. I had a golden nugget and a zebra. These fish are related to the catfish. I don't know what you read on the internet but mine was primarily a vegitarian scavenger and totaly nocturnal. They love algae and anything left on the...
  6. 2455coop

I need a Ricordea EXPERT!!!

Your so funny Mel.... My shrooms did that when it was time to change my bulbs... It was if they knew when the lights were old.....
  7. 2455coop

Whoa!!!!

Lyle Lovett married Julia Roberts... So I am rooting for the angel fish. Even us ugly guys need loving too....:clink:
  8. 2455coop

refugium lights

I have caulerpa and run mine reverse of the show..... I'm gonna have to get an under water weed eater it grows so fast....
  9. 2455coop

OT~football day

HOW BOUT THEM BOYS!!! The cowboys are looking good......
  10. 2455coop

6th Period Biology

Hey all you 6th graders.:wave: ... Here in Amarillo I have a friend that also teaches 6th and 5th grade Biology. She loves the fact that I have a biological filter. We have taken pics and she shows them to her class to help future scientist and reefers how the nitrate system works. Keep up the...
  11. 2455coop

Thoughts, IDs, Suggestions

I totally agree with Allen on this one. It depends on what you want and how big your tank is and what type of lights you have, Some of the acros and monts need high lighting. So it would depend on how your tank is set up and how much room you have....
  12. 2455coop

Cleaner shrimp

:LOL: Makes me wonder what was on your hand....
  13. 2455coop

OT: Tattoo thread

I like the way you think Kathy.....lol
  14. 2455coop

Hello!

Welcome to RS. Love to hear about your STUFF...Tanks , set up, and fishies.....
  15. 2455coop

OT: Tattoo thread

Makes me want to go out and get one...I'm thinking of a battleship across my chest..... MMMM......I don't think I have ever seen a hairy 16" gun before......:smck:
  16. 2455coop

Homemade Mush Secrets - Please Share!

Ok...So once you make this stuff up...How long does it last...does this stuff get freezer burn.....if you freeze it in small cubes do you remove it from the ice tray and put it in a freezer baggy...???
  17. 2455coop

Making your own metal halide fixture?

I bought a retro MH kit from Champion Lighting and built my hood myself. I used 1"x12" #1 pine and secured the lights to the top of the hood. This keeps the lights away from the water and keeps the water from getting to hot. I took ideas from 3 different types of hoods to make the hood I have. I...
  18. 2455coop

OT: Super Uber Sweet Movie list.

Re: Super Uber Sweet Movie list. Hey Sas....Love Monty Python and The Holy Grail...It's my fav along with Young Frankstein Histroy of the World Part 1 Mr Deeds The Shootist The Quiet Man (both are John Wayne ) The Lord of the Rings Trilogy ( of course I have the extended...
  19. 2455coop

OT: Do you smoke?

Do Fuentes count..... There is nothing better than an Arturo Fuente after a rare prime rib and a glass of Bordeaux. And of course I want a pint of Maredous 10 with my cheroot...:clink:
  20. 2455coop

What is the BEST MH Fixture???

I built my hood myself and ordered a retro from Champion Lighting. I got the lights I wanted and saved money...