Search results

1. Angel Girl

My school fish tank

Hi everyone it's angel girl Frankie's daughter. i was wondering if i could get some help. at my school Springfield elementary in my 5th grade class my teacher wanted a class pet, and i told her my dad could hook us up with a kewl fish tank. now we have a 14 gallon nano in my classroom with...
  2. Angel Girl

Algae Problem!

I'm having a tough time getting algae of the place were it holds my fish tank. I tried everything I know,any tips?:(
  3. Angel Girl

All my subscribed threads and avatar are gone.

Hey everyone. this is Frankie. Lee's stuff is all gone and her avatar. I tried to load a new one in but it seems to get kicked after hitting saved changes. It's the right size, i just can't figure out whats wrong. Appreciate the help!
  4. Angel Girl

awsome new fish tank but still fresh water!

Hello it's Lee I haven't been on in a long time but I will be on now because I got a cool new fish tank and I love it a lot and I am entering the angel contest. Ok they might be fresh water but their nice cool fish and I have some posts for you!
  5. Angel Girl

Lee's fresh water nano

:swmfish: :hallo: Hi my name is Lee. Frankie's daughter. I had a salt water nano that wasn't doing so good and turned it into a fresh water planted tank. I have 9 neons, 2 angel fish and 1 lyre fish. I'm getting another lyre fish. I have clown fish in my dad's tank. There in my dad's tank...