Search results

1. salty23

█▀▀▀▀ The Final Reef ▀▀▀▀█ Tn's S650 Adventure.

You did a great job and you are absolutely correct sir!
  2. salty23

Wrangy is correct, these are all Maxima species. Just different colors and patterns.
  3. salty23

Been awhile since I've updated my Thread. I finally changed my bulbs today! All 10 bulbs! March 11, 2015 - DT bulb change (for personal reference) Now here's a photo to share after the bulb change: and some clam happiness after the brighter light!
  4. salty23

Looks like its time for an upgrade? :D
  5. salty23

You are very very close, theres 7 :) I'm dosing roughly 260 ca and 225 alk/day at the moment.
  6. salty23

Thanks Bud! Yes join the RSM krew :)
  7. salty23

The Gyre is kept closing to the water surface. I have it about 5-6 inches from the water surface and its been great so far. When I was breaking in the Gyre I ran it at 30%. However its now at about 75% and its doing great! I have it on pulse mode so its basically on 247.
  8. salty23

Do you mean your Gyre? I have mine on the ride side going horizontal. Shooting towards the left on pulse mode.
  9. salty23

GlennF's reefing heaven!

Glen where can we read this article? I'd love to learn your husbandary.
  10. salty23

Thank you haha. No secrets. Just KISS method. Thanks Glen! Hopefully I can get a real camera instead of my cell phone and take some decent photos for you guys soon. Thxs for all the help you've provided me from my 250 to my 600.
  11. salty23

It's been awhile since I've updated. Here's a recent fts from the end of last month. Things are still looking good. Went away for a short trip and had a little kick however nothing major. Found out less lighting worked better for me. So I've cut the middle t5s down. Enjoy!
  12. salty23

diemakers 650 build

wow thats a tight fit. How did you squeeze that in there? I have the 5000, wonder if I can get the neck cleaner
  13. salty23

GlennF's reefing heaven!

Wow Glen. Nice additions. Loving the baby blue digi
  14. salty23

Choff's Modified RSM650 Reef Chronicle

Would love to see some of the corals from battle. Glad they are doing great. I've been in the verge of getting some!! Hope you win the battle with the lobophora algea!! Looking forward to new photo updates bud
  15. salty23

Thank you for the kind words. I'd like to think my tank :) Thanks!
  16. salty23

Joey's RSM 650 Tank Thread

Looking good Joey, your starting to get the coral fever I see :) Nice coral pickups during christmas!
  17. salty23

Its been awhile since I've updated. Happy New Years to everyone!! Just wanted to share a shot from another hobbyist that paid me a visit over the holidays. Tank is slowly making its way :zzz:
  18. salty23

January 2015 TOTM!

Congrats!! Your tank has always inspired me! Looks amazing as always!