Search results

1. reefsilly

Toadstool fraging itself!

Most of the time hobbyist cut off a portion of the Coral's crown and base then attach that piece to live rock or place it on a sandy bottom. Well as i've said before my 55gal ( and we all know the 55gal has no width to it) is to small and my quater size Toadstool frag when I got it four years...
  2. Frag hanging

Frag hanging

3. Frag ready to drop

Frag ready to drop

4. Toadstool fraging itself

Toadstool fraging itself

5. Toadstool

Toadstool

6. reefsilly

I Am In The Dog House!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am a women and very very good at this. :yup: I pay with check, credit and cash ; all my reciepts go in the trash at the lfs. 4 tanks later; I don't have a clue and don't want too. :lookaroun When my husband see's something new "I get the look" and play it off; Oh it's been in there just...
  7. reefsilly

You have $300 to spend, what would you buy?

RO/DI water quality first!
  8. reefsilly

Help!! Ich!! Asap

Okay I posted quick What I meant to say was healty fish can overcome ick! Often a fish can develop partial resistance to future attacks which is often referred to as partial immunity - the range of partial immunity is apparently very broad with some fish showing nominal resistance while other...
  9. reefsilly

Help!! Ich!! Asap

I would never treat the display tank. I have had new fish get ick and I always let it run it's coarse. Healthy fish will over come ick; is something going on like stress, temperature changes #1 cause, new addition to the tank
  10. reefsilly

Any Ideas

I can handle finnicky coral. I did add a yellow clown goby and they are fine the neon keeps trying to clean him and along with the two shrimp that is probably the clean-est fish around. He can't even move without being attack!
  11. reefsilly

Gender of reefers

Where here!
  12. reefsilly

Hi

Hey cheeks 'yeh I decided to check things out.
  13. reefsilly

Hi

Thanks woodstock & billyr98 for the karma shot and welcome:clink:
  14. reefsilly

Any Ideas

I didn't think about the gorgonians; thanks The light I can't even remember ( just a little better then what comes with the tank to get that white light instead of yellow ) I'm at work right now but I did think about sun corals too. I think chromis & a clown will get to big its a 20g I...
  15. reefsilly

Any Ideas

Okay I have new plans for my 20g I added some more LR about 20lb. Two cleaner shrimp and there doing great and 1 blue neon goby thats so small I'm scared for him! My plans are to keep low light coral cause there is only a Glow light flourscent on the tank. So far I have Two Christmas Tree Corals...
  16. reefsilly

Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome! boozeman the avatar is a reflection of my personality and insanity:bigbounce If you walk in my shoes for a day thats what you end up looking like!:whstlr:
  17. reefsilly

How long have you been in the hobby?

Fresh water over 25yrs and saltwater 20yrs total starting when I live at home.
  18. reefsilly

Hi

Hi Everyone I am new to this site but have been keeping saltwater fish since' well since I live at home but now on my own for 10yrs. I have several tanks 55g reef 30g fish only 20g starting over to low light reef (was a lionfish tank) 10g QT 5g food tank My pride and joy was the 150g...