Search results

1. yankieman

Poll: MACNA 2016! Are you going?

You can DOOO it ,, lol
  2. yankieman

Thanks Susan we got home Thurs afternoon safe and sound ,, we enjoyed seeing you guys this year , glad you came , and hopefully will see you in New Orleans but if not stay in touch here ,
  3. yankieman

Yup we are driving out and spending 2 weeks
  4. yankieman

My wife and I will be there ,
  5. yankieman

yankieman's 210 gal conversion

It has been awhile ,, the old tank crashed twice and was totally replaced by a brand new glass tank in May this year which is coming along nicely,,
  6. yankieman

MACNA

Here is some of the RS gang at MACNA
  7. yankieman

Milwaukee PH Controller for sale

I should add I will pay for free priority mail , if you want to pay for an upgrade that would be fine I would just have to find out how much the shipping would be,,
  8. yankieman

Milwaukee PH Controller for sale

I have a brand new Milwaukee MC122 PH Controller for sale ,, ,,I paid $125 for it thru Drs Foster & Smith I am asking $90 for it with free shipping,,, Never Used!!
  9. yankieman

Poll: MACNA 2015!! Are you going?

My wife and I will be going , it will be our 5th consecutive , it gives us a nice place to vacation each year, we travel with our travel trailer for 2 weeks to see the sites in the area then finish off with MACNA,,,
  10. yankieman

Macna 2014

Great Pics Mayja ,,,,it was sure nice meeting you there ,,,,we had a great time , and I won a ORA 5 coral frag pack in the Sun raffle ,,,they are looking good ,,,,,, hope to see you in Washington DC
  11. yankieman

Macna 2014

Same here Mike great meeting up with you ,,, and to bad he wasn't more interesting ,,, and to bad about Kyle not getting to enjoy that great speaker LOL , we met back up with Kyle and Laiha for the raffle on Sunday and they seem no worse for the wear and we said our goodbys,,,was a great time...
  12. yankieman

Macna 2014

Sorry guys I didnt know Mayja was just going to post in facebook and not on the RS web site or I woulda took some pics and posted here ,, but it was another great MACNA and I wish I had some pics to post
  13. yankieman

Macna 2014

I let Mayja take all the pics ,,, had a great time at MACNA ,,, I won a ORA 5 coral pack at the raffle and bought a nice SPS from JJ or as some know him Jared of My Reef to Yours and am doing an experiment ,, I arrived in Estes Park CO on the Sat before MACNA and went to the rocky Mnt national...
  14. yankieman

Macna 2014

Yes it is in Washington DC next year on Sept 4th thru7th
  15. yankieman

Macna 2014

Ok for any one who hasnt heard MACNA 2015 will be in Washington DC,,
  16. yankieman

Macna 2014

Sorry to hear John ,, I will post as soon as I find out where next year is
  17. yankieman

Macna 2014

Not sure if there is a thread for this but was just wondering how many are going to attend MACNA 2014 in Denver,, this will be my 4th Macna and anyone that has a chance to go should it is AWESOME,,,, I havnt been on here lately so maybe there is a thread for this but what is the head count of...
  18. yankieman

need a home for sailfin tang

I would take him if i lived close but Illinois is bit to far LOL but there should be someone close by who will take him...good luck on getting him a new home
  19. yankieman

Selling a house with a tank ?

I was interested in this question as well ,, we have a 209gal built into the wall which I am not going to take down to sell my home so even though it may deter some people I will just have to wait for someone that wants the tank,,,