Search results

1. sasquatch

email notifications

are working but seem to be very slow cycle, sometimes hours later?
  2. sasquatch

Dreaded Double posts

are happenin, post something and message about "you must wait blah blah before reposting"
  3. sasquatch

Happy Birthday Frankie

Well Fast Frankie time do creep up on ya huh? All the very best where ever you are, hope its a good one and Cheers!
  4. sasquatch

Koi pond filtration (DIY)

We'll call this Devons Poopatorium, there's water and plumbing,poop and electricity, and all things stinking of fish. Koi pond filtration... big fish, big appetites and BIG POO! its a tough issue on a 1000 + gallons, you want crystal clear water but they keep making a mess, the filter must be...
  5. sasquatch

Frankenfish, you can worry now!

An altered fish native to Asia has invaded Britain and the USA, its very hungry, has a rudimentary lung and can travel on land, been known to eat full grown people, is it Jaws all over again? no its the Chinese Snakehead and its coming for you! HERE
  6. sasquatch

Slideshow box

just wondering is there any criteria for submission's? Love it, but even centerfolds get dull after a hundred viewings lol
  7. sasquatch

you LFS urban legends or...

Tales of utter stupidity! Thinking back a bit now, my "friend" owned an lfs and convinced us that 27 yellow tangs in a 250 would be absolutely stunning, and it was for about 3 days. Had a friend visiting from the mainland and he picked up a clam I ordered from a big lfs, when it was an empty...
  8. sasquatch

attachments?

manage attachments.. window opens... stays blank?
  9. sasquatch

slackers! (testing,testing, tap,tap,tap)

1 stinking email notification today? I need, no, I demand! an entertainment quota of 12 email updates MINIMUM! Matt? you need to build an addition to the house, make it so #1 you owe us for the derailment by alcohol and latex. Attention lurkers! there are a couple of openings available, first...
  10. sasquatch

I was digging

the oversize format lol, oldfart font size should be considered :ignore:
  11. sasquatch

Home Page redirect

that freaked me out, Travis you need to put your name on the message I thought it was bogus
  12. sasquatch

waffle waffel waffel

its getting down to the crunch, the poo blanket has now miraculously lifted from the tank and im torn between continuing with just the dead rock and adding some new live, hate the thought of possible algae intrusion, what ya think?
  13. sasquatch

Fixed Night CHAT POLL

if anyone is interested in a set night for chat here's a poll, pick a night and a time and lets get going! :snowski:
  14. sasquatch

Mods, please check

ip check 91.196.216.64 every function I do tonight I get "waiting for 91.196.216.64" my dns tool say's bad stuff about this one, really lagging us up tonight
  15. sasquatch

Leave Page issue

upon submitting a post I keep getting a message asking if I wish to leave the page, shouldn't that be happening when a post is written and a decision to not post has been made? Post still goes up even if you click yes:turntable
  16. sasquatch

unanswered threads

lol, could it be dumbded down a bit? it used to be a nice page of DOH! unanswered threads! now you have to be a quizzzzzzzz master
  17. sasquatch

Dry Rock Question

Does anybody have a tank that was started with only dry rock and NOT seeded with LR, I would really like to see start and mature pictures if you'd be so kind! Thanks
  18. sasquatch

infected google pages

Infection Details URL: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/|%3E{gzip} Process: file://C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\... Infection: html:Script-inf Warn your friends to avoid this website wow! very hard to find a back door in here without a bookmark!
  19. sasquatch

Sas's cesspool

much as I hate reefing just can't seem to stop building tanks, tank dejour? 53 gal shorty, 34''x30''x12'' Need to invent new names for some of the things going on, display is in the front and equipment behind,almost a AIO, the chamber has 2 flow heads with its own pump, water is drawn through...
  20. sasquatch

O.T. Where's my Cadillac?

sasquatch has much to be proud ofsasquatch has much to be proud ofsasquatch has much to be proud ofsasquatch has much to be proud ofsasquatch has much to be proud ofsasquatch has much to be proud ofsasquatch has much to be proud ofsasquatch has much to be proud ofsasquatch has much to be proud...