Search results

1. Stalwart

I think I might have whacked my clown

The little guy seems to be all better. He is swimming and eating normally. It must have been a trauma related issue. Thanks for all the input, it is appreciated. :thumbup:
  2. Stalwart

All of the above Woody. Plenty of flow temp 79 lots of surface movement I dont know what my disolved oxygen level is, but I dont think that is the problem. The other fish are all breathing normal. He was fine right before I blew the rocks off with the turkey baster. I think I just...
  3. Stalwart

Yeah booze, I deal with adversity through humor. Its ok to laugh. Besides he looks like he is doing better, I must have stunned him with a blast of water.
  4. Stalwart

WooHoo, he is back to swimming. My monster hermit decided to pay him a visit while he was sitting still and he is swimming again. He is still panting pretty heavily though
  5. Stalwart

He looked ok just before the turkey basting
  6. Stalwart

NO this is not a euphamism. I was turkey basting my rocks (not a euphamism either) and I might have blasted my clown inadvertantly. He is laying on the bottom in the back of the tank, breathing heavily. Before he stopped swimming he was swimming kinda weird and did a barrel roll and kind of a...
  7. Stalwart

~Aug '06 Contest VOTING~

COME ON MAN, Light a match. :lol:
  8. Stalwart

Finding a dead snail

If you have any type of hermit or other crabs, that dead snail wont rot anyway, it will be lunch in short order.
  9. Stalwart

OT: Need a laugh??

Lots of good Laughs there. Loved it, needed it.
  10. Stalwart

Topic of the Week (TOTW) for August 7th

Might as well make it a landslide. FLOW, I wanna do the Maxi mod too.
  11. Stalwart

Woodstock's 90 gallon

Great new additions Woody. Carpet is awesome and the Pink Zoo's, I need a frag fix.
  12. Stalwart

~ August '06 Photo Contest ~

Thats a beautiful piece Daddy, I hope you dont have to feed each of those polyps. :lol:
  13. Stalwart

Stalwarts first reef tank

I havent added anything new since the Anemone, but I wanted to make a few observations and something I learned today. First, Has anyone ever seen an LTA freeze? One second its waving in the flow and then the next second, it freezes, dead still. Then a few seconds later starts waving again...
  14. Stalwart

Feather Duster Lost it Feather and!

From what I understand, the feather dusters will "Pop their Tops" in defense, but they grow back.
  15. Stalwart

LFS today...

I think the problem with the aiptasia is that the fish and inverets that we are putting in the tank to eat it have way to much other stuff to eat, other than the aiptasia. And that is also the reason we have the aiptasia. Sound logical?
  16. Stalwart

EA Tank Sale

Yeah, I like the lil frag tanks myself, I looked yesterday for a frag of table top acro, but they didnt have one, so I am going to ask them to frag the big one in the main display tank. See what happens
  17. Stalwart

EA Tank Sale

I was at Exotic Aquatics yesterday, and they are having an AGA tank sale. 20 % off until the end of July I noticed a 125 RR costing about $249 Just thought I would mention it to those in the area looking to upgrade.
  18. Stalwart

Feeding Sun Coral

Mine will feed in either day or night situations, but prefers night. I turn everything off and squeeze some cyclopleeze on top of it, it does not take long for it to open. Then I target feed it with a mix of cyclopleeze and diced mysis. I use a syringe to feed mine. Gina's Idea about the Coke...
  19. Stalwart

DIY Fuge

IS this it http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/diy/12169-diy-refugium-24-aquapod.html?highlight=aquaclear+refugium
  20. Stalwart

living fossil dicovered

With the Coral Sea discovery, "the group is less completely extinct than was thought," he said. I like the above quote. its only somewhat completely extinct, not extremely completely extinct. :thumbup: