Search results

1. M

Fs: bubbleking mini 180

still have?
  2. M

Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded**********

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** thanks CDM! That means a lot to me, encourage me to put more passion into this hobby
  3. M

Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded**********

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** hey mark, cuz I didn't know it was dead in the first, then I found out, so had to take pics send to your reef company to apply for refund, with the policy, can not discard the coral before they approve or it...
  4. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** so I made an order from YourReef.com about 3weeks ago, but didnt ship until now. I originally ordered 12 pieces but got 13 cuz they gave me one freebie, which was like bonus.But I wasnt happy after all...
  5. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** thanks wrangy I appreciate for u patient, the only reason that I came back to this forum is that I missed u guys so much:) Goma thanks I will take the pics asap
  6. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** hey wrangy that was super fast reply lol:) Yea just been slowing stock up my tank for the past few months, still not fully ready yet but will try to post a few tank shots up in the coming up week
  7. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** Hey Im back
  8. M

My shiny new White C-250,,, wow waited for a long time,,

let us know if you have any question
  9. M

My shiny new White C-250,,, wow waited for a long time,,

welcome!! finally another 604 here! Im in Richmond with a red sea max!
  10. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** Thanks for all the comments and support. I have already restocking my tank for over a month now, but its so tough to find big sps colony like beofre.
  11. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** Something before everything dead
  12. M

Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded**... I hired my LFS to help me to move, apparently they didn't know what they were doing, they came unprepared and didn't even have the truck empty, was full, so made two trips. My tank crashed on beginning of Feb, I...
  13. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** Tank crash, all sps died after moving to a new house. Done the end of the story
  14. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** Hk must have really good stuffs but u can't bring live stock back to country anyway
  15. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** Don't think come over to Shanghai for fish market...I just went to 3 fish street today and only 2 stores out of all these whole markets were selling livestock and they were sucks!
  16. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** Yea for sure, those corals look beautiful Migh post up some tank shots tonight just in case if my tank crashed while I'm not around so we can all have little bit of memory left lol
  17. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** Yea I might go to hongkong the first week of Jan. U should totally come checkout Shanghai. They have like 4-5 big fish markets. I might even thinking ship some corals to my friend here in Canada is the cost is...
  18. M

Re: Michael's 250 Since Oct 2012 ****************Caution, Heavy pictures loaded****** Going on a trip to China ShangHai in 2days, going to be away for 3 weeks and no one is taking care of my tank, I might have 1 or 2 fishy buddies come over and check the tank while Im away but meanwhile I need...
  19. M

Greetings from Canada

vancouver over here!!
  20. M

Skimmer Options for the S650

Thomas, you gotta tell ppl whats your bio load going to be? like 30 fish with sps dominated :alien: