Search results

1. leslie

My 85 gallon DT- A work in progress!!!

The kole tang is doing great. He is back in the tank and loving every minute of it! As soon as we put him back in there he was swimming around and pecking at all the algae. He was like, yayyyy I'm home! lol.
  2. leslie

UPDATE: Well the cleaner wrasse got sucked down our overflow box into our sump and did not make it. So we no longer have him. However I do have some GREAT NEWS!!!!!! Our cinnamon clowns are laying eggs again!!! I am so excited! She laid them in the pot! The eggs are about a week old now...
  3. leslie

Thank you very much. Kole is doing fine. He just hides in the pipe. He is still eating and pokes his head out to be nosey if we are in the room. Looks like his fins are healing just fine. Thanks for the concern. Leslie
  4. leslie

Our cleaner wrasse....super fast and agile. Suprised I got this pic of him.
  5. leslie

HERE HE IS AGAIN! THE MEAN SUCKER!!!
  6. leslie

One of my favorits, THE DOTTYBACK!!!!!!
  7. leslie

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  8. leslie

My 28 Gallon Nano Journy

Thank you very much!!!! That is not when they are even fully extended!
  9. leslie

My 28 Gallon Nano Journy

This is my plate coral....could not get a good whole pic of it because it has gotten so large. It is now about 8" or more across.
  10. leslie

My 28 Gallon Nano Journy

This is the best I can do because these fish never ever stay still!!!!
  11. leslie

My 28 Gallon Nano Journy

Our xenia
  12. leslie

My 28 Gallon Nano Journy

They will not stay still long enough for me to get a clear picture!!!! ERRRRRGGGGG!!
  13. leslie

My 28 Gallon Nano Journy

14. leslie

My 28 Gallon Nano Journy

Here is a few close up pics...
  15. leslie

My 28 Gallon Nano Journy

Well we have decided not to go with a sand bottom on our 28 gallon, we are going to keep the crushed coral in there and just clean it really, really well. We dont need anymore sick fish or not do the change over in the approriate amount of time. Our fish and corals are doing great. Just the...
  16. leslie

Starting without education.

I have a Tunze Skimmer and if anyway possible you can get one for your tank I would reccomend it! However mine is in my sump, so not sure if they make a hang on the back one, I would think they would. Invest in a high quality skimmer, if you dont, you may just be wasting your money. IMO...
  17. leslie

Kole tang sick

No anemone in the tank. The only thing that has changed was we went from a crushed coral bed to a sand bed. Maybe we did this too fast and it caused him stress, IDK?? I swear it looks like something has been biting his fins, but I have not ever seen one fish really mess with him because he...