Search results

1. F

Help! Weird red worm!

Help! I was recently cleaning my tank, and was removing quite a bit of hair algae. As I was nearing the end of the cleaning process, I saw a smooth red worm emerge from under my live rock and release a small cloud of red particles. I cannot tell whether it was blood, a nuke toxin, or even what...
  2. F

Help!

Here's A photo![/IMG]
  3. F

Help!

Ahh hi guys. So I've ha my reef tank up and running for about four months now. I currently have 1 Benggai Cardinal, 2 Ocellaris Clowns, A Lawnmower Blenny, and a cleaner shrimp as well as a few hermits and ceriths. I run a 29g Biocube HQI and have had my share of algae problems. At first came...
  4. F

Help! New Beggai Cardinals!

I have cycled the tank and they seem to stay in the back corner as I said.
  5. F

Help! New Beggai Cardinals!

Hello! Today I purchased two Benggai Cardinals as they were recommended for my fairly new tank of 4 weeks. I have 13 pounds of live rock, and my nitrates are holding at zero. They seem to stay with each other, but tend to rest in the back corner of my tank and won't move anywhere else. Sometimes...
  6. F

Coralife Biocube 29 REFUGIUM

Thank you so much!
  7. F

Coralife Biocube 29 REFUGIUM

Hello all! I'm brand new to this forum and would like to say hello to everyone! I am a full blown reef noob, but this site's forums have helped me a whole lot! Thank you in advance to anyone willing to deal with my extreme noobness! Well, I have a 29g Biocube PC which I just received some InTank...