Search results

1. 2

Clownfish Spawning

Hello everyone, Well my pair of Clown fish have finally started to spawn. They will spawn a new clutch of eggs every 8-10 days after each set hatch. I had a few questions on those who have tried to raise the fry or if anyone knows where I could locate some information, I tried to search...
  2. 2

Need Photo ID please!!

I don't even want to say how many I think I have. I thought it was a type of Algae at first because it was on the rock, and I couldn't ID them fully. Then I saw them on the glass and I knew it was something worm like. Time to start the vaccum. :yup:
  3. 2

Need Photo ID please!!

Thanks for the help Travis. After I actually made the post I went to the bookcase and pulled out the Marine Invertebrates book I had. That is actually the type I thought it was. Seems there is a type of slug that will feed off of them. I will do more research, thanks again for the help!
  4. 2

Need Photo ID please!!

Hello Everyone, Have some new additions to the tank out of nowhere and I was a little curious as to what it was. They are covering rock, and move around the tank here and there. Here are the best pictures I could snap at the moment, any help would be appreciated. They are...
  5. 2

attack of the ick

For everyone who does use the Garlic Meathod, how do you go about doing so? Do you soak the food in the liquid just before putting it into the tank, or do you cover the food and store the food and serve over time? How much of the garlic concentrate do you use?
  6. 2

New 225g Starphire Tank

:lurk:
  7. 2

Vanquish's 250g Reef Tank...

I LOVE the Ric' Corner!!! Great Job!
  8. 2

2003Slobra's 90G Reef Tank

Thanks for the reply's. Tank is doing great! Just slowly adding new stuff but I am pretty much happy with what I have. Now just time to sit back and watch it all grow.
  9. 2

What temp. is your water?

81 During the Day, 78.8-79.2 during the night. Also no Chiller in South Florida.
  10. 2

Progress Pics up!!
  11. 2

Attatching corals

I have plenty of Loc-Tite! I use it when I am rebuilding my engine for my car!! :cool: I will have to check that out, I need to place some newly aquired pieces. Thanks for the heads up.
  12. 2

Here is an update for those who are interested; Tank is going great, here are my first few bunch of corals and fish. Fox Coral; Frogspawn; Green Carpet; Purple Carpet; Clownfishin the Carpet Anemone;
  13. 2

Lights, On or Off during 1st Cycle??

When I started my 90G, I added Rowaphos in first chamber of my sump where the water is introduced into the area. I wanted to keep the PO4 down as much as possible to help keep the algae on control. During the cycle, I had very minimal bubble algae (just little bubbles, still hasn't come up...
  14. 2

New 225g Starphire Tank

Outstanding!!
  15. 2

New Carpet Anemone!!!

Sorry if I sounded upset, but I wasn't. Was just giving a joke about the quality of the picture, it's a F+ like in grade school compared to some of the outstanding pictures I see on here. I agree with you though, a Black Carpet would be sweet!! :thumbup:
  16. 2

New Carpet Anemone!!!

According to one of your posts, about it not having tenticles near the mouth. It certainly does not. I will try to get a picture of it.
  17. 2

New Carpet Anemone!!!

That is just my F+ Picture taking skillz. Would this be a Haddoni anyone?
  18. 2

need a new tang-any sugestions

The Achillies looks like to me, the most eye appealing Tang there is. Coming up after that would be Powders. I have heard the Powders can be a bit aggressive in the tank. The Achillies dosen't do well with stress though. Definitely one I have thought about getting.
  19. 2

New Carpet Anemone!!!

Here is the only picture I snapped of it. Excuse the picture. It dosen't show it's true color, still working on the whole tank picture taking!! :D
  20. 2

Best Coral For High Light

What is the sole purpose of the Dufuser? As both of you have mentioned using something like this. Does it break up the light some so it is not as harsh or am I looking at it wrong? Sorry for the off topic question.