Search results

1. R

Food for Reef Aquariums

Hello friends, Feeding a thriving reef aquarium takes more than a few commercial fish pellets. The aquarist needs to consider the corals, anemones and bivalves that also require nutrition. There are many different foods that can and should be fed to reef tanks, but no single food will sustain...
  2. R

Potential stings and poisons in our reef tanks!!

Hello friends, Few people think of danger and saltwater aquariums at the same time. Pretty fish gliding through the water, seemingly unconcerned by our actions, are not threatening. But there are a few hazards associated with saltwater aquariums that the owner or prospective owner need to...
  3. R

Asking a question?

Hello friends, How do I set up a 90 gallon saltwater aquarium? If anyone having any idea please share. Thanks in advance Ritchie Michael
  4. R

Sell Wildlife Photographs

Hello friends, If you are an avid photographer and you feel your talents can help you earn some extra cash, there are simple ways to sell your wildlife photography. This area of photography is a specialty that not many photographers professionally. The tricks to selling wildlife photography...
  5. R

Asking a question?

Hello friends, How much should I expect to pay to light a reef aquarium? I have a 10 gallon aquarium I am converting to a reef environment. How much should I expect to pay monthly/annually, whatever for lighting for corals and everything? Also, how much should I expect to pay to get all the...
  6. R

Asking a question?

Hello friends, How much should I expect to pay to light a reef aquarium? I have a 10 gallon aquarium I am converting to a reef environment. How much should I expect to pay monthly/annually, whatever for lighting for corals and everything? Also, how much should I expect to pay to get all the...
  7. R

Question please solve ?

8. R

Question please solve ?

Hello friends, What is the difference between a reef aquarium and a coral reef? I have heard that there is a reef aquarium and a coral reef but dont know the difference. Thanks Ritchie Michael
  9. R

Animals Eat Manta Rays

Hello friends, Manta rays are huge flat cartilaginous fish. They are related to sharks and stingrays but lack the shark's sharp teeth and the stingray's stinger. Because they are so large and have few natural predators, manta rays have not developed a good defense system. Partly because of...
  10. R

Animals Eat Manta Rays

Hello friends, Manta rays are huge flat cartilaginous fish. They are related to sharks and stingrays but lack the shark's sharp teeth and the stingray's stinger. Because they are so large and have few natural predators, manta rays have not developed a good defense system. Partly because of...
  11. R

Body Parts Do Manta Rays

Hello all, The two species of manta rays are the largest members of the family mobulidae. They are flat-bodied fish related to sharks found in tropical, subtropical and temperate waters worldwide. Although they are gentle creatures that enjoy swimming alongside humans, they also are called...
  12. R

A Newuser

Hello friends, My name is Ritchie Michael a newcomer to this forum. I have joined here for discussion about many topics, I think it will help me a lot. Thanks and Regards Ritchie Michael